Check your account email address ×

Skidoo 600

f7ben

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cat is falling behind. The biggest cat fan I know is talking about getting a skidoo. He has been completely dedicated to cat for 50 years. And it's not Vince. 

Wince will ride Cat's until the day he dies. Vaginasnotaclowncarwoman too 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah...the cat is only making low to mid 150s

168=148

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The cat ran a short lug track with long studs.....otherwise known as cheating

265146211_tenor.gif.cf(13).gif.a29988092fb7ce5b54ae7ea1dc28464b.gif

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

I've owned countless cats very few if any were over performing and this one sure ain't it but time will tell. I don't even know anybody who snowchecked a 2020 ctec 800 to race. :lol: 

so post up race sheet . and you obvosly know no dragracers because the ones I know all get  new cats every year . but then what else would you buy if you actualy wanted to win . 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

The cat ran a short lug track with long studs.....otherwise known as cheating

really ?so now it is no longer out of the box but breakin alowed at old forge? just because you read it here plagiarized from the Polaris excuse book dose not make it true .

none the less every drage racer I know has been running a 144 track or more for the last 10 yrs . this is not 1/4 mile shit 

Edited by Ez ryder

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so post up race sheet . and you obvosly know no dragracers because the ones I know all get  new cats every year . but then what else would you buy if you actualy wanted to win . 

I got 2020 cat 800 to drag race 

looks like brp got a winner for 600 class and about time been hearing 130-132 hp for 2020 600 , impressive and much better than a couple of old doo 800s I had,  man they were fucking dogs back then, wouldn't shocked me to see new 600R E kills old doo 800 twins, the 01 was the worse one I had then 06 was much better but then it just couldn't hold up good, it kept seizing on me for no reason lol 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

35 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

looks like brp got a winner for 600 class and about time been hearing 130-132 hp for 2020 600 , impressive and much better than a couple of old doo 800s I had,  man they were fucking dogs back then, wouldn't shocked me to see new 600R E kills old doo 800 twins, the 01 was the worse one I had then 06 was much better but then it just couldn't hold up good, it kept seizing on me for no reason lol 

The 600 etec was a turd. Glad they stepped it up. 

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I think Polaris will do it. but spring orders only just like their 850s.   147-149 hp would be my guess too.  poo 600 is also getting long-toothed

Oooof I dunno. I’d say an honest 135

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

If its doo it will be faster than the ctec2

and also faster than the Polaris 850 seeing as the little cat 800 is faster than mighty 850 liberty . 

funny how fast this fact keeps slipping your wet brain