Check your account email address ×

Hey Sludgy/Buttcocks/Tickles...

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where’s the thread(s) about Cat gaping the Poo 850 at the shoot out?

:news:

They don’t exist. 

Zambo, you’re a great guy I’m sure, but a complete fucking donkey when it comes to sleds. Judas priest

the procross is like Hillary. It’s been around forever now, with a lot of promise and a lot of fail. Pure disappointment. Wtf is wrong with you? 

Edited by thewayout

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

They don’t exist. 

Zambo, you’re a great guy I’m sure, but a complete fucking donkey when it comes to sleds. Judas priest

the procross is like Hillary. It’s been around forever now, with a lot of promise and a lot of fail. Pure disappointment. Wtf is wrong with you? 

Tell me how your shaper bars are the bees knees!!!!!! 

:lol:

Just now, thewayout said:

Not that I noooo aboot!!!

That’s the scuttlebutt.  I’m not 100% sure either but the Poolaiders on HCS are working hard on defLections and excuses already so, might be some truth to it.

I’m just bored.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

The 155 hp 798 cc arctic cat beat the poo 850 cc in a race????

No chance. I’d bet a lot of money on it in person. No fucking way. 

its like an 18th gen eco 3.5 beating a 2nd gen 6.2 with no turbos. 

• Gold Member
Just now, thewayout said:

No chance. I’d bet a lot of money on it in person. No fucking way. 

its like an 18th gen eco 3.5 beating a 2nd gen 6.2 with no turbos. 

Obviously ford and arctic cat found a replacement for displacement with their day in and day out dominating performance.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Obviously ford and arctic cat found a replacement for displacement with their day in and day out dominating performance.

Cat hasn’t dominated since the late 90s and the vortec and LS motors dominated during that time period to the point that ford guys were doing LS swaps. Noob.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Cat hasn’t dominated since the late 90s and the vortec and LS motors dominated during that time period to the point that ford guys were doing LS swaps. Noob.

You brought up the 6.2 and ecos.....  none of those in the 90’s.

either way in the 90’s the cats were laying a beating on everything with trailing arm suspensions.

Just now, BOHICA said:

either way in the 90’s the cats were laying a beating on everything with trailing arm suspensions.

Really? I never lost to any Cat's in the 90's with my trailing arms sleds, even crushed the Black Magic "MagiCats".

• Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

The 6.2 dominates the eco. Look at the vette for reference. :news: 

cat was a powerhouse with the ZR until the rev came out. After that their demise began. How the mighty have fallen

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Well maybe not to you. :bc: 

The MagiCats were the hottest Cats at the time, boughten complete ready to compete..I always do all my own work, it really P-ssed the 3 guys off that had the Cat's, I had a 1986 600 triple.

Edit, it was a 1984 600 Triple, had so many I forgot the year, daughter had the 86.

Edited by XCR1250

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

They don’t exist. 

Mmmmmm butter.

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

“My Chinese kimpex skis and carbides are amazing! They rail corners!!!!l!! But I’m a skilld tunerzzzzn!!!” Fucking @Ez ryder

fucking noobs 

no I said no complantes . work just fine . dont need cruches if you are not handicap . just the way it is . you are pounding diamonds for fuck sakes a 12 yr old can pick up that skill is a season .

and I will say again for what they are I was impressed with there bite . it was semi soft groom so really any ski will bite decent .