Check your account email address ×

Hey Sludgy/Buttcocks/Tickles...

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

They don’t exist. 

Zambo, you’re a great guy I’m sure, but a complete fucking donkey when it comes to sleds. Judas priest

the procross is like Hillary. It’s been around forever now, with a lot of promise and a lot of fail. Pure disappointment. Wtf is wrong with you? 

lol name a sled with more snow x and cc wins in the last 15 yrs .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no I said no complantes . work just fine . dont need cruches if you are not handicap . just the way it is . you are pounding diamonds for fuck sakes a 12 yr old can pick up that skill is a season .

and I will say again for what they are I was impressed with there bite . it was semi soft groom so really any ski will bite decent .

Yah. Any skie wile bit wel in Mack semi grome Trale

lets be real. Come ride these trails with us. Show us what you got. Until then you’re all talk. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

Shaper bars and shims ftw!! The procross front end needs a lot more help then that. BUT C&A SSKIEEEEEES. What a faggot

lol really . even the most diehard dootard will concede the cat has the best fr end and most cat guys will tip the hat to the r motion . just a reality 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol name a sled with more snow x and cc wins in the last 15 yrs .

Name a sled with more iron dog and cains quest wins. Cat? :lol: 

newfi ran 2 new cat 800s in cains quest and BOTH blew up in the first few days 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lol really . even the most diehard dootard will concede the cat has the best fr end and most cat guys will tip the hat to the r motion . just a reality 

Doo ras3 is the worst of the 3. R motion is the best. 

the axys is far superior to anything doo or cat put out chassis wise.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s where the exhaust exits.  This help?

:news: 

All talk. It’s an open invite. Come ride with us. All you cat guys talk big game but when you’re invited to ride with a group you back out. 

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Yah. Any skie wile bit wel in Mack semi grome Trale

lets be real. Come ride these trails with us. Show us what you got. Until then you’re all 

I know I know you pound diamonds like a pro I am real impressed with your mad skill of following the track the tucker  made for you real fast . fuck me what a joke . and yeah I will roll with any one with zero concern of being a burdon on the crew . again not really that hard of a skill to master 

5 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Name a sled with more iron dog and cains quest wins. Cat? :lol: 

newfi ran 2 new cat 800s in cains quest and BOTH blew up in the first few days 

so name a sled with more wins in snow x and cc than the cat then should be ez 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so name a sled with more wins in snow x and cc than the cat then should be ez 

If CC and snoX wasn’t a complete waste of time and money why would they be pulling out of it? What’s the point? Cheering for better riders that happen to be on cats vs poo or doo doesn’t qualify anything you donkey. 

Edited by thewayout

Just now, thewayout said:

All talk. It’s an open invite. Come ride with us. All you cat guys talk big game but when you’re invited to ride with a group you back out. 

Wut?  He asked you a simple question.  I was awaiting your answer.  How did you equate this to shit talking? You seem upset again.

I’m not traveling.  Why would I leave the best trails in the Midwest?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know I know you pound diamonds like a pro I am real impressed with your mad skill of following the track the tucker  made for you real fast . fuck me what a joke . and yeah I will roll with any one with zero concern of being a burdon on the crew . again not really that hard of a skill to master 

I’m not the best. I’ll admit that. You talk big game about cat and being the best there is. Let’s see it. Ben invites you guys all the time. Meanwhile you talk, that’s it.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  He asked you a simple question.  I was awaiting your answer.  How did you equate this to shit talking? You seem upset again.

Duluth trails are the best in the Midwest? :lol: clearly you haven’t ridden many trails outside of your 30 mile radius I see

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

All talk. It’s an open invite. Come ride with us. All you cat guys talk big game but when you’re invited to ride with a group you back 

If CC and snoX wasn’t a complete waste of time and money why would they be pulling out of it? What’s the point? Cheering for better riders that happen to be on cats vs poo or doo doesn’t qualify anything you donkey. 

so you got nothing ok got it 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I misquoted you btw. :lol: 

it was meant for EZ faggot. Not you. My apologies 

Just now, thewayout said:

Duluth trails are the best in the Midwest? :lol: clearly you haven’t ridden many trails outside of your 30 mile radius I see

north shore is good and usually has snow and a lot of min maint roads and power lines etc . also a lot of that high speed grade shit that makes me want to call a uber to take me home 

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I misquoted you btw. :lol: 

it was meant for EZ faggot. Not you. My apologies 

so now I am a forgot because you don't have a awnser . remind us again who is poping tbere chest out over there doo. now let's 're visit the whole faggit talk lol a doo diehard calling any one a homo is comical 

13 minutes ago, thewayout said:

so you are saying the new doo is not a great sno x sled it is just the rider laying a smack down ?