Check your account email address ×

Hey Sludgy/Buttcocks/Tickles...

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are saying the new doo is not a great sno x sled it is just the rider laying a smack down ? 

That is pretty much a fact, sorta the same with Nascar, the driver, and a lot of luck like being in the right place at the right time..

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no I said no complantes . work just fine . dont need cruches if you are not handicap . just the way it is . you are pounding diamonds for fuck sakes a 12 yr old can pick up that skill is a season .

and I will say again for what they are I was impressed with there bite . it was semi soft groom so really any ski will bite decent .

Ez, love ya and all but I think we are gonna have to start a go find you page for some remedial writing classes. Damn dude.

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That is pretty much a fact, sorta the same with Nascar, the driver, and a lot of luck like being in the right place at the right time..

The 2020 Doo RS SnoX sled is a far superior sled than the Poo or Cat. That is an absolute fact. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are saying the new doo is not a great sno x sled it is just the rider laying a smack down ? 

I never could understand why some can’t seem to see the rider as an important factor in who is “faster”.  It’s like people race their sleds by remote control or something.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The 2020 Doo RS SnoX sled is a far superior sled than the Poo or Cat. That is an absolute fact. 

That sled and Team Doo is simply amazing right now.  I mean, they are at god like levels, not only components but their tuning also.  They’ve also recruited a helluva bunch of great young talent to sculpt it.

Honestly, it’s a race for second.  And that’s that.  End of story.  Period.

13 minutes ago, s pump said:

Ez, love ya and all but I think we are gonna have to start a go find you page for some remedial writing classes. Damn dude.

It took me some time to engineer my EZ decipher but I get him now.  Sometimes he really throws one out there and I have to print his post out and sit down with a pencil.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

the top snow x sled is top dog this yr hard to argue that .

now that said 

Screenshot_20191215-195908.jpg

22 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Did it come out yet what was the fastest sled at the shootout that the OP was talking about?

Yes...and they are all about the same.  WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!

918E1BF2-7AC6-4287-8DC8-A8F0D7681901.jpeg

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Look at all those Cat DNF’s. Whats going on there?  

Herf blew his track up and crashed.  Heard one more crashed too.  That’s all I know about it.