Check your account email address ×

All you’re XCR1250 are belong to me!

Rod

7 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Cool, this is for 96 Mach Z LT ? 

Yeah. Drove it for a few years then it finally tossed a rod bearing last season 

Edited by Tickle Shits

7 hours ago, Tickle Shits said:

Polaris 850? Doubt it oops 

Good on you teaching your son, always better than video games and social media crap.

My 3 daughters all worked on engines, my middle daughter rebuilt many engine all by herself, she took auto-mech in school, what was crazy about that was her teach was the same teach I had when I was in school, he told her I was his best student..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Says the guy who rides a piece of garbage. Whatever it is you ride!!

Damn Bro...if you ride a cat powered procross you should probably be a little more self aware. That is the slowest pos ever made

• Haha 1

I’m not a big fan of the older stuff, but no one can deny the legs those old big bores had.  My cousin has a Crank Shopped Mach Z that would regularly crack 130 mph on the radar gun.  Ain’t no 850 anything that will get within 15-20 mph of that.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn Bro...if you ride a cat powered procross you should probably be a little more self aware. That is the slowest pos ever made

Then why is the 800 cat documented quicker then the doo 850?

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Good on you teaching your son, always better than video games and social media crap.

My 3 daughters all worked on engines, my middle daughter rebuilt many engine all by herself, she took auto-mech in school, what was crazy about that was her teach was the same teach I had when I was in school, he told her I was his best student..

Nice!

hed rather be doing this stuff than sitting around 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m not a big fan of the older stuff, but no one can deny the legs those old big bores had.  My cousin has a Crank Shopped Mach Z that would regularly crack 130 mph on the radar gun.  Ain’t no 850 anything that will get within 15-20 mph of that.

I had smiles for miles on this old POS. Pieced together used\cheap parts off eBuy and will basically have a like new engine for $300