Check your account email address ×

All you’re XCR1250 are belong to me!

Rod

1 minute ago, Tickle Shits said:

Than the doo 850 runs like a 500

No...it runs like an 850 since it's a bit faster then good running 800s and way faster then cats anemic 155hp junko

Ooops

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...it runs like an 850 since it's a bit faster then good running 800s and way faster then cats anemic 155hp junko

Ooops

Except the doo 850 is documented slower by a recognized source :owned: 

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

Isn't the shoot out this weekend?

Yup, we should be getting skewed results and a million excuses of why each members favorite brand didn,t win very soon.

Some guys take this stuff way to serious. One time results at getting lucky make them king of the class, for a year.

Real trailside results vary greatly, depending on the state of each totally stock sled you happen to run against..

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, we should be getting skewed results and a million excuses of why each members favorite brand didn,t win very soon.

Some guys take this stuff way to serious. One time results at getting lucky make them king of the class, for a year.

Real trailside results vary greatly, depending on the state of each totally stock sled you happen to run against..

Of all the sled threads in which I like to participate in slinging shit, this is the hardest to stay interested in at all.  It’s so fucking lame.  

Luckily, there’s usually a “best oil”, “dyno”  or “loudest can” thread to fall back in.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well I believe today is the snodeo up in old forge..So Shoot out time to see what they all put down on the same day, same condition, and same rider

Have you ever been there ? Starting line gets all chewed to fukk. Some runs throw 50 ft. of mud and shit into the air while others happen to get a good grip, and take off, with very little crap being thrown. It,s just the luck of the draw, if you get a good launch, or not.. There is zero consistency in hook-up between any of the runs. Great time if you want to go and tease your buddies, but anyone that treats the results obtained at this event as gospel is going to be very disappointed when it comes to running your buddies in the real world. I,ve been there many times. The true winners are the local bars and restaurants. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Have you ever been there ? Starting line gets all chewed to fukk. Some runs throw 50 ft. of mud and shit into the air while others happen to get a good grip, and take off, with very little crap being thrown. It,s just the luck of the draw, if you get a good launch, or not.. There is zero consistency in hook-up between any of the runs. Great time if you want to go and tease your buddies, but anyone that treats the results obtained at this event as gospel is going to be very disappointed when it comes to running your buddies in the real world. I,ve been there many times. The true winners are the local bars and restaurants. 

Yes, I have been, 2 of my friends always prep the sleds for their brand and I've had a friend be the rider for it..I know what goes into it, I know the rider tries hard as fuck to give the best run to every sled he pulls the trigger. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, thewayout said:

That’s cute. My 850 pwns those three little pistons that’ll last for like 2 miles. Oops. 

lol a Polaris guy calling out any one  about motor durability.  lmfao can't make it up 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

sort of sad this guys 12 yr old knows a more about sled tuning than most of you trash talking cunts combined . 

You own an arctic cat. Anyone that buys into that garbage loses all credibility. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, thewayout said:

You own an arctic cat. Anyone that buys into that garbage loses all credibility. 

actualy I own a 850 e tec and have had listed for a bit so I can buy another cat . alpha for the win .

you proudly  own a doo so we know your tuning skill ends at  what linx bag goes where 

Edited by Ez ryder

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

actualy I own a 850 e tec and have had listed for a bit so I can buy another cat . alpha for the win .

you proudly  own a doo so we know your tuning skill ends at  what linx bag goes where 

I got plenty of skillz bro. :bc: