Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

5 hours ago, irv said:

Not a chance Kervin takes you up on your bet. He uses this site as his pedestal to say to everyone, hey, look at me, aren't I great!! :wacko:

Throw in the Dunning Kruger affliction with his narcissism disorder, and you end up with one delusional individual. :news:

In the field of psychology, the DunningKruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability.

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.N

Irv. How many times did you fill your snowsuit with shit before you had to quit sledding?

20 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’m willing to bet you 5 hundred straight up, no hero games, none of your “ I’m doing it to benefit the site “ just a regular bet.

:snack:

3 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Not going to bother reading this shit post but it sounds like this site is only going to pull in $100.00 after the election?

Or is he matching every bet?

No, Barb is a pussy and won't bet. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

No surprise you would think this. You can barely read. 

no i can read and comprehend just fine my spelling is atrocious .but at least I comprehend basic bookmaking .

love how it took 10 or so posts before you come back and start trying to change the way the way the world bets . what a sorry little mommas boy with a big mouth and noting to back it but excuses .is any one surprised?

seriusly I wouild love to be a fly on the wall in the break room at your mom's  company after you walk out if the room . guarantee mom's workers have a full mimicking hysterical routine 

now go lay by your dish .

Screenshot_20200102-075638.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Irv. How many times did you fill your snowsuit with shit before you had to quit sledding?

nice projection but now we know why you quit .

and see i assumed your brother just wanted to sell his 1/2 of the freestyle 300 and you could not commit to that kind of investment on your own .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no i can read and comprehend just fine my spelling is atrocious .but at least I comprehend basic bookmaking .

love how it took 10 or so posts before you come back and start trying to change the way the way the world bets . what a sorry little mommas boy with a big mouth and noting to back it but excuses .is any one surprised?

seriusly I wouild love to be a fly on the wall in the break room at your mom's  company after you walk out if the room . guarantee mom's workers have a full mimicking hysterical routine 

now go lay by your dish .

Screenshot_20200102-075638.jpg

That's right dumb dumb.  I said speak up if you will honour a bet. Then I wrote my terms of the bet. 

20 pages of deflections and whining later, you are still having trouble reading. 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

nice projection but now we know why you quit .

and see i assumed your brother just wanted to sell his 1/2 of the freestyle 300 and you could not commit to that kind of investment on your own .

Sorry dumb dumb.  Irv admitted he can't sled anymore because he shits himself. 

He's actually a sad sack of shit.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That's right dumb dumb.  I said speak up if you will honour a bet. Then I wrote my terms of the bet. 

20 pages of deflections and whining later, you are still having trouble reading. 

and i said i would do the FS donation bet with you, so what is the problem?

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

ok dippy. its on. and come november we will see if you have saved up enough money. ha

He’s going to ask his brother to up his allowance $10 a month to cover himself. Probably scared shitless to ask his wife for the hundred 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

ok dippy. its on. and come november we will see if you have saved up enough money. ha

Congratulations on being the only Trumpster that can scrounge up $100.00 for a bet. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Some beat down 20 pages of excuses from shit ticklers like you. 

You can say whatever you want you’re still a small weak gay Homo that makes 40k per year :owned: 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

You can say whatever you want you’re still a small weak gay Homo that makes 40k per year :owned: 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

You’re the one making pussy bets! Last chance , 500.00 straight up. Trump wins you pay me. 

You pussies can run along. You didn’t take the bet. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

ok fuck stain 500 straight up ? or do you have to ask your mommy 

You loudmouths could still throw your money into the bet. You claim you can’t lose. You claim you are rich enough.

I said if I’m wrong I’ll donate  $100.00 to Fs. If the 20 or so Trumpsters had as much confidence they were correct the thread would have lasted 3-4 pages. Fs would be in for either $100.00 if I’m wrong or $2,000.00 if the Fs braintrust was wrong. We all would have risked the same amount of money but you girls can’t handle that  

So far there are 2 of us. These rest of you can go back to hiding under Mommies skirt  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You loudmouths could still throw your money into the bet. You claim you can’t lose. You claim you are rich enough.

I said if I’m wrong I’ll donate  $100.00 to Fs. If the 20 or so Trumpsters had as much confidence they were correct the thread would have lasted 3-4 pages. Fs would be in for either $100.00 if I’m wrong or $2,000.00 if the Fs braintrust was wrong. We all would have risked the same amount of money but you girls can’t handle that  

So far there are 2 of us. These rest of you can go back to hiding under Mommies skirt 

14 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Go ahead, take my straight up bet, 500$ ,,,,unless you’re just another blowhard,,,l.

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

ok fuck stain 500 straight up ? or do you have to ask your mommy 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

More wind from the site blowhard...