Check your account email address ×

OMG Omar has stepped in it now

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not engaging in radical Muslim tactics, wtf? Allah is not going to like that!

Obviously trying to blend in and deflect..All part of her plan..

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Kind of surprising given some of her past strident language, but honestly, good on her.  Thats a correct response under the circumstances imo.

Good post. I have no love for her but she has publicly made many statements that ring true. When she makes some asinine comments I'll call her out.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Good post. I have no love for her but she has publicly made many statements that ring true. When she makes some asinine comments I'll call her out.

I’m happy to hear statements like that, we need more of them.  This hole impeachment thing has only served to balkanize opinions and push people into their own ideological camps.

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Or it was a lie just like the bullshit story she was a qataris spy.....

Stupid fucking shit eating racist

The Star-Tribune has published the most detailed, evidence-based reporting. Here are some of the key points from their report:

• In 2002, Omar, then 19, religiously married Ahmed Hirsi, but not legally. Omar and Hirsi had two children, but in 2008, they obtained a religious divorce. The following year, in 2009, Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi both religiously and legally.

Little is known about Elmi, other than that Omar has referred to him as a "British citizen" and that he attended high school in the Minneapolis area and, like Omar,

later attended North Dakota State University.

• In 2011, Omar and Elmi divorced religiously, but remained married legally. In 2012, Omar and Hirsi reconciled and had a third child. In 2017, Omar legally divorced Elmi, and the following year, she legally married Hirsi.

• In 2016, as Omar was seeking a state House seat, the conservative website AlphaNewsMN, followed by other ideological sites, posted a screenshot of an Instagram post — since deleted — that was allegedly uploaded by Elmi on June 12, 2012, shortly after Omar gave birth to her third child. The caption of the

photograph identified Elmi as holding the baby girl, calling her "nieces." To some, this suggested a sibling relationship.

what part is racist bullshit again ???

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so the star Tribune is printing fake statements because they are a right wing outlet and want to help derail any dfl candidate.  lmfao ok got it .

What "statement" you brain dead fuck?

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Bhen took on the Snacks role of defending this trash at all costs ... smfh - what a braindead moron.

We have already debunked alot of the claims that have been made against her. JT even posted a retraction because he posted one of the bullshit stories as fact and then realized it was bullshit. I posted this because she is actually acting like a good christian should and in good christian form all of the low lifes come for the attack.