Check your account email address ×

Workplace violence

Pete

Jesus wheres the vetting and oversight of these muslims?  You’d think we’d have systems in place to monitor these people to catch them before this happens and prevent more of this shit from happening.

• Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Why do you say such stupid shit?

His classification system is different than most of us.  Well, many of us anyway.

Also, remember where he gets his talking points from so, he knows little of the truth about these shooters.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus wheres the vetting and oversight of these muslims?  You’d think we’d have systems in place to monitor these people to catch them before this happens and prevent more of this shit from happening.

I think you have too much faith in the government. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Trump increases  miltary spending and they can't manage to stop shit like this.....but those dirty bastards on food stamps!!!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don’t much faith in my government at all actually.  I just wish as a country we weren’t so mired in political correctness that we couldn’t have stricter immigration policies.  I pretty much agree with AG, but try saying that out loud in public and see where it gets us.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how regulating who gets a gun won't work to solve mass shooting events. Yet on the rare occasion an Immigrant is responsible for a mass shooting, regulations are the solution. 

So feasible to round up millions of guns but rounding up illegals is not?

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just leave her be.  Some women are just scorned to the point of being inconsolable.  BarbieHands is one.

Must be rag time 

wait...

thats all the time with this female 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So after 9-11 and considering who hijacked those jets how does this even happen...for those of you think the US/Saudi relationship is important can you explain? 

Probably because Saudi is against Iran, and Iran wants to kill Israel. 

I just can't help but think Israel plays a large role in this Middle Eastern clusterfuck. 

Think about it boyz, 7000 miles away, no Air Forces or Navies that could attack the US, but we are mired in a 

never-ending conflict there. Trillions of dollars and thousands of lives, and we're still there. WHY?????

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh no worries...The King is going to take care of it...SMH.

This is the correct response right now.  Get as much reimbursement for the families as possible.  Or, do you think we should declare war on SA?  Because I’m sure you think they were behind this idiocy....yes, That makes good and perfect sense.

I guess the Saudi Muslims weren’t in that basketball documentary you watched, eh? :lol:

Retard.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump increases  miltary spending and they can't manage to stop shit like this.....but those dirty bastards on food stamps!!!!!!!!!

FEED THE MUSLIMS!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

which is why it makes sense to just not allow immigration from predominately muslim countries.  

How bout we dont bring there military here, feed,house and train them..      fuck their oil   fuck them