Check your account email address ×

STUPID FUCKING COPS

jtssrx

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

True. The premise of cops is that they're better than criminals, when they're clearly not.

All cops are bastards has been my stance for a minute now. This incident validates that statement. 

The premise of parasites is that the host owes them,,,,,,,,

1 minute ago, Tickle Shits said:

Some cops are good, some are shit. The organizations overall are shit. Their main job is revenue collection and enforcement 

If their main job is revenue collection and enforcement how can any cops be good?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If their main job is revenue collection and enforcement how can any cops be good?

I'll be completely indifferent to them till they say or do some bullshit. Generally it takes about 5-8 seconds.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll be completely indifferent to them till they say or do some bullshit. Generally it takes about 5-8 seconds.

I just prefer to never interact with them at all. One of my daughters friends dad is a trooper. He just creeps me out. 

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

True. The premise of cops is that they're better than criminals, when they're clearly not.

If there’s ever been a quote that illustrates clearly just how fucking stupid you are, and nothing more than an ignorant hayseed of questionanble geneology, this is it.

• Platinum Contributing Member

So again we are certain the cops shot the Ups guy and the civilian?.......Not even a remote chance that maybe when the Ups Truck was trapped in traffic and. came to a stop with cops nearby, the Ups driver saw that as a chance to get the hell out of dodge and try to make an exit  and the robbers shot him? I dont think this has been definitively answered yet as flashes from the muzzle appear to be seen coming from the UPs truck prior to the cops returning fire. Not a whole lotta room in that cab and he could easily been shot by the perps, either intentionally or by accident.

I will wait to hear what forensics disclose and not rush to judgement like a TDS stricken Democrat. 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So again we are certain the cops shot the Ups guy and the civilian?.......Not even a remote chance that maybe when the Ups Truck was trapped in traffic and. came to a stop with cops nearby, the Ups driver saw that as a chance to get the hell out of dodge and try to make an exit  and the robbers shot him? I dont think this has been definitively answered yet as flashes from the muzzle appear to be seen coming from the UPs truck prior to the cops returning fire. Not a whole lotta room in that cab and he could easily been shot by the perps, either intentionally or by accident.

I will wait to hear what forensics disclose and not rush to judgement like TDS stricken Democrat. 

Lick them boots you stupid ass.faggot

I'm older than most of you guyz. I have nevah seen this level of violence, and discord in the USA. 

Yes, we had political fights, riots, etc.

I think things are different now. It's almost as if the country is no longer America, but is on the verge of a breakdown.

Maybe it's just me, gettin' old 'n crazy. 

Mind you when I say America is imploding, it could be 10, 20, 30 years before it actually happens, but that is a short time in the context of a nation's lifespan/history. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Mind you when I say America is imploding, it could be 10, 20, 30 years before it actually happens, but that is a short time in the context of a nation's lifespan/history. 

You're gay

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

thats cuz millenials and gen x’s just arent capable of running the country.....    :news: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

thats cuz millenials and gen x’s just arent capable of running the country.....    :news: 

The only running of the country boomers did was running the motherfucker into the ground

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Buss doesn't read them but he agrees that 90% are fucking stupid.....SMH. 

Said I don’t read them anymore. You may want to go see a doctor, you’re having a really tough time here lately. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Said I don’t read them anymore. You may want to go see a doctor, you’re having a really tough time here lately. 

According to who...you...I'm all set.

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Gotcha fail. It’s what you do. 

I might make mistakes here and there but it's better than floating around spouting nonsense that says nothing and claiming to be on some higher intellectual plane then everyone else...it's what you do.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks