Check your account email address ×

STUPID FUCKING COPS

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, frenchy said:

no it's not. Not even close. This is all on the individuals LEO's involved. Not on apparent indoctrination from their employers to protect insured property over random human life. :lol: 

Looks more like grave over use of power and bad decisions by double digit IQ's wearing uniforms who  carrying weapons

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

no it's not. Not even close. This is all on the individuals LEO's involved. Not on apparent indoctrination from their employers to protect insured property over random human life. :lol: 

So they'll be criminally charged for their conduct here or was it within their mandate to act in this manner??

Just now, Skidooski said:

Looks more like grave over use of power and bad decisions by double digit IQ's wearing uniforms who  carrying weapons

yep, that was kind of my point. Lots of those guys in uniform I've never denied that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So they'll be criminally charged for their conduct here or was it within their mandate to act in this manner??

probably not. And if there was no 'property of the rich' involved the outcome would be the exact same.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

yep, that was kind of my point. Lots of those guys in uniform I've never denied that.

That's the way the system is designed. Mindless sheep in blue, drunk on the illusion of some power for the first time in their mouth breathing lives doing exactly what the system hired them to do. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's the way the system is designed. Mindless sheep in blue, drunk on the illusion of some power for the first time in their mouth breathing lives doing exactly what the system hired them to do. 

policing has become far more complicated. Unfortunately the profession has not evolved with the times and begun hiring a different breed of officer. Far too many like you describe.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

policing has become far more complicated. Unfortunately the profession has not evolved with the times and begun hiring a different breed of officer. Far too many like you describe.

Just far too many as a whole. 

Way too many useless laws

Hire less cops , smarter cops , pay them more and make their jobs easier by streamlining the idiotic criminal justice system.

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hire less cops , smarter cops , pay them more and make their jobs easier by streamlining the idiotic criminal justice system.

this

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

constables here with 5+ years in are all making comfortably north of 6 figures. They get paid well. The profile pool they hire from is just flat out wrong though.

with regards to laws - that's not a policing issue.

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

constables here with 5+ years in are all making comfortably north of 6 figures. They get paid well. The profile pool they hire from is just flat out wrong though.

It,s not a job most want to do. Slim pickings

Just now, frenchy said:

I have no idea what cops make here. City cops probably start at 40k or so. I'd bet sheriff's are getting into the 50-60k range. State troopers probably in the 60k range. 

I doubt any of then are making even close to 100k unless they are working 3000hrs a year

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

It,s not a job most want to do. Slim pickings

it was until most recently here. There were always a huge backlog of applicants. Millennials and Gen Z don't want to work nights and weekends now though and are afraid of their own shadows so it's becoming that way.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no idea what cops make here. City cops probably start at 40k or so. I'd bet sheriff's are getting into the 50-60k range. State troopers probably in the 60k range. 

I doubt any of then are making even close to 100k unless they are working 3000hrs a year

a few of my buddies who are Sergeants are making roughly 160-175K. Definitely a good 60-80k more than what these guys are capable of making at best in the private sector with a 5 star pension to boot.

Edited by frenchy

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

a few of my buddies who are Sergeants are making roughly 160-175K. Definitely a good 60-80k more than what these guys are capable of making at best in the private sector with a 5 star pension to boot.

That's good money

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They were chasing these guys because they stole jewelery. They killed civilians over jewelery.

No, they were chasing them because they broke the law.  They weren’t jewelry police.

Chasing perpetrators of the law and enforcing the law, justified.  Returning (or initiating fire) recklessly like it’s a god damn war zone is not.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Bullshit, it's the cop culture to do shit like this. 

Why does it seem like you feel the criminals were absolutely no catalyst at all in this?  Like they were just “doing what they do and that’s what they do”.  Like it should be excused behavior.  That’s weird.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why does it seem like you feel the criminals were absolutely no catalyst at all in this?  Like they were just “doing what they do and that’s what they do”.  Like it should be excused behavior.  That’s weird.

Can't control the action of criminals, but you can control the actions of the police. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Can't control the action of criminals, but you can control the actions of the police. 

The cops are criminals. You say fuck the police. Therefore nobody should hold the cops (criminals) accountable because they’d be cops then........

And around we go.....

It’s a perfect example of why taking an all or nothing stance is mental midgetry.