Check your account email address ×

Ben, perhaps an answer for you, find a new place to live

REUTERS

Attorney General William Barr has warned that “communities” that protest against police could lose the right to law-enforcment protection. Barr made the remarks at a Justice Department ceremony Tuesday to honor police officers, The Washington Post reports. “[Americans] have to start showing, more than they do, the respect and support that law enforcement deserves,” Barr said. The attorney general added that “if communities don’t give that support and respect, they might find themselves without the police protection they need.” Barr didn’t specify which “communities” he meant, but civil-rights activists condemned his remarks as a dog-whistle attack on minorities who have protested against police brutality. “Barr’s words are as revealing as they are disturbing—flagrantly dismissive of the rights of Americans of color, disrespectful to countless law enforcement officers who work hard to serve their communities,” Jeb Fain, a spokesperson for liberal super PAC American Bridge, told HuffPost.

Read it at The Washington Post

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If it were only so easy to get the cops to leave us alone.

How often you interacting with the police? In the last 7 years or so I’ve had only one official interaction with them. They were looking for a runaway that knew my daughter trying to find him. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

How often you interacting with the police? In the last 7 years or so I’ve had only one official interaction with them. They were looking for a runaway that knew my daughter trying to find him. 

I was riding with a neighbor Summer of 2018 when he got pulled over by 2 Troopers for speeding, 12 over, anyhow the cops were super nice even after they noticed I was carrying a firearm, they asked me for my CC which I showed them, they gave the neighbor a warning and let us go, they were very professional.

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

I interact with them every day. There are 3-4 of them daily on my way home 18 miles looking to pull people over for any possible infraction. The state cops have been harassing people in my town to the point that the mayor has asked them to stay outside city limits.

I live in a police state with little to no crime. All the fucking pigs do here is harass people and write dui's

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If it were only so easy to get the cops to leave us alone.

It's really quite simple, don't break the law and if you do, don't be a cunt when you have to answer to law enforcement. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I interact with them every day. There are 3-4 of them daily on my way home 18 miles looking to pull people over for any possible infraction. The state cops have been harassing people in my town to the point that the mayor has asked them to stay outside city limits.

I live in a police state with little to no crime. All the fucking pigs do here is harass people and write dui's

That's wrong hate those revenue cops total uncalled for :bullshit:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

REUTERS

Attorney General William Barr has warned that “communities” that protest against police could lose the right to law-enforcment protection. Barr made the remarks at a Justice Department ceremony Tuesday to honor police officers, The Washington Post reports. “[Americans] have to start showing, more than they do, the respect and support that law enforcement deserves,” Barr said. The attorney general added that “if communities don’t give that support and respect, they might find themselves without the police protection they need.” Barr didn’t specify which “communities” he meant, but civil-rights activists condemned his remarks as a dog-whistle attack on minorities who have protested against police brutality. “Barr’s words are as revealing as they are disturbing—flagrantly dismissive of the rights of Americans of color, disrespectful to countless law enforcement officers who work hard to serve their communities,” Jeb Fain, a spokesperson for liberal super PAC American Bridge, told HuffPost.

Read it at The Washington Post

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Must be plenty of speeders and drunk drivers in Northern Minnesota. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

That's wrong hate those revenue cops total uncalled for :bullshit:

We have a new roundabout in town at the major intersection of the highway. The fucking statey a few weeks ago was packed on the pavers and landscaping in the middle of it. Mayor went down and asked him kindly to stay off the cities property with his vehicle.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

We have a new roundabout in town at the major intersection of the highway. The fucking statey a few weeks ago was packed on the pavers and landscaping in the middle of it. Mayor went down and asked him kindly to stay off the cities property with his vehicle.

Thats awesome

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Thats awesome

Just now, Momorider said:

Revenue cops are everywhere it's not unique to there it's wrong and should be done away with :)

We have our own city cops in my town of about 5k people. They are all cool guys for the most part and never fuck with anyone who isnt doing something really fucking stupid. 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds like karma. 

• Haha 1

We have our own city cops in my town of about 5k people. They are all cool guys for the most part and never fuck with anyone who isnt doing something really fucking stupid. 

Well, I'm sure you're on their top 10 list of potential candidates. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

And thats how it should be.. Its the opposite here, the Troopers and Sheriff are usually really nice, Its the town cops looking to fuck you over for anything.. I get pulled over prob 8-10 times a summer so they can go through my trailer.. Always a towny cop..

17 minutes ago, bussman said:

I actually got pulled over for speeding in August. I was really hung over and spacing out I guess because I passed the trooper on the expressway and he didnt like that. He cussed me out for being disrespectful. Asked me why I would pass him. I couldnt say that I was hung over and really wasnt paying attention so I looked at him and said I am a rebel. Black dude, the look on his face was priceless. First speeding ticket I have had in about 5 years except those fucking speeding cameras in the city. I got about 10 of those this year.