Check your account email address ×

Clinton foundation is running out of money...

Anler

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If she had won the Clinton Foundation would be over a billion dollars as we speak.

Trudeau foundation is the same. Donations from around the world skyrocketed when he entered politics 

• Thanks 1

On 12/3/2019 at 12:44 PM, Carlos Danger said:

So the Ukrainian's in the middle of a war with Russia and in need of weapons and money decided to spend tens of millions on women's issues through the Clinton foundation? Sure seems legit.

23 hours ago, racer254 said:

Have you read and UNDERSTAND, what it says?  It gives the money back to ITSELF and to companies that IT runs through expenses.  Can you say BIG MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME and they figured out the way to be LEGAL.

LOL Atypical business model.

Charity Navigator: We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity’s atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology.

23 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the rating comes from how much cash you bribe them with. Hey remember the bond rating agencies before the crash? Just like that.

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao total cunt with her head in the sand at all costs 

17 hours ago, Tickle Shits said:

Didn’t the Trudeau foundation only give out about 10% of total donations and the other 90% all went to administration? 

no you have the order wrong it was Russia then the  Ukraine then SA 

get it straight ez to look up your self 

17 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

If she had won the Clinton Foundation would be over a billion dollars as we speak.

you think only a billion ? 

16 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

let-me-get-this-straight70565796.jpeg

:lol:     The FSC brain trust letting it all hang out. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:     The FSC brain trust letting it all hang out. 

and you the most gullable cunt just can't get past your infatuation with the Clinton's to see tgey are no diff no i take tvat back worse than trumps so called borded up charity .

you are a fucking dull tool of the highest order 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

and you the most gullable cunt just can't get past your infatuation with the Clinton's to see tgey are no diff no i take tvat back worse than trumps so called borded up charity .

you are a fucking dull tool of the highest order 

He probably missed this little gem.  Barr issued 8 indictments against Clinton operatives today......oops

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/california-ceo-and-seven-others-charged-multi-million-dollar-conduit-campaign-contribution

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He probably missed this little gem.  Barr issued 8 indictments against Clinton operatives today......oops

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/california-ceo-and-seven-others-charged-multi-million-dollar-conduit-campaign-contribution

Barr.  lol

Bought and paid for you dumbass.

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yep, you’re the runner up pussy ass bitch :thumbsup:

I make posts that trigger you pussy ass bitches into finding my other posts and reacting to them. Talk about ownage. I own your emotions and time. :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I make posts that trigger you pussy ass bitches into finding my other posts and reacting to them. Talk about ownage. I own your emotions and time. :lol2:

You tell yourself what you need to but the reality is, it doesn't take much at all to do this     :finger:

Second place loser to Momo   :lol: 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah you really um.....move the needle.  :news: 

• Haha 3

On 12/2/2019 at 6:36 PM, frenchy said:

seriously I thought momo was bad. This guy is hands down a bigger national embarrassment by a landslide.

Like I said yesterday , he's Canada's MaineCunt. And MaineCunt is America's Barb :lol:

On 12/2/2019 at 6:45 PM, bussman said:

If Momo had a twin brother from the left side of the womb........ :lol: 

See above :lol:

On 12/2/2019 at 7:13 PM, frenchy said:

start another one of your stupid threads about the Trump foundation then. This one is about the Clintons and their obvious pay to play scam.

You see, you're just really dumb and it's quite obvious you have no in depth knowledge of any subject you comment on. You're facts come from frantic google searches and furious cut and pastes trailmaker style. And then you wonder why you get laughed at.  

Damn Francois :lol:

That was a total

587833995_tenor.gif.cf(17).gif.c1adae10eb9e360ef7d0f7b18e25d6e0.gif

19 hours ago, Pete said:

-1216 :lol2:

Close to 2K by Christmas :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you really um.....move the needle.  :news: 

Hey needle dick. 
Any insight on what Iraq had to do with 9/11. I’m still trying to figure out why you would be dumb enough to make that connection. 

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Like I said yesterday , he's Canada's MaineCunt. And MaineCunt is America's Barb :lol:

See above :lol:

Damn Francois :lol:

That was a total

587833995_tenor.gif.cf(17).gif.c1adae10eb9e360ef7d0f7b18e25d6e0.gif

Close to 2K by Christmas :lol:

I hope so. I was disappointed how long it took to get to 1,000. But the first most of the first  500 was  only skidooski and Limp1 being triggered pussy ass bitches. 

Once the dynamically gay duo joined forces with Momo and some other like minded losers things took off.

Keep up the amazing work. I’ve got the posts is you PAB’s have the time. 

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I hope so. I was disappointed how long it took to get to 1,000. But the first most of the first  500 was  only skidooski and Limp1 being triggered pussy ass bitches. 

Once the dynamically gay duo joined forces with Momo and some other like minded losers things took off.

Keep up the amazing work. I’ve got the posts is you PAB’s have the time. 

You've got the time. You aren't fooling anyone, Canadian MaineCunt :finger:

5 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You've got the time. You aren't fooling anyone, Canadian MaineCunt :finger:

Did you have a different name before this one?  I don't remember you. But here you are with 9,500 posts and being a pussy ass bitch like the rest of the PAB Posse. 

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

lol funny you see your self getting bitch slapped by your own pathetic old posts as ownage . but not at all surprising.  tool kit Jr for sure 

• Haha 1

Did you have a different name before this one?  I don't remember you. But here you are with 9,500 posts and being a pussy ass bitch like the rest of the PAB Posse. 

lmfao toolkit Jr to a fucking T . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You need these, BAD 

810124164c1b160c1b33e8e61929944aa4b4005a9d70290579255f1b6864363c_1.jpg_cf.jpg.163dfc8fdcafb66bda5e0c9aaba84263.jpg1790675027_fb_img_1444288293673.jpg_w300h300_cf.jpg.b58c4dd2dbbd2dab06c1eb50af6602e9.jpg