Check your account email address ×

Well then, that's dropping the hammer...

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope....I'll just taste vindication and integrity.

By the time I retire the US will be an authoritarian police state and dumbasses like you who cheered its creation will be dead and gone

You have a very bleak outlook on life and the future of our society.  

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....I'll just taste vindication and integrity.

By the time I retire the US will be an authoritarian police state and dumbasses like you who cheered its creation will be dead and gone

You think you will be able to retire on your current career path choice?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Of course....we have one of the best pension programs I've ever seen in private industry. I'll retire at 55 at worst

Just now, BOHICA said:

Great question. 

Ben has already burned through 1/2 of his earning/saving years. He should be half way to retirement by now. The light at the end of his tunnel is getting dimmer and dimner. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I seriously hope Ben need's law enforcement at some point of his life and they aren't there for him and it has devastating consequences just so he can be proven right.  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

"I'd like to thank the brave men and woman of Starbucks for their service"  :lol: 

Yeah that was good. :lol: 

47 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You have a very bleak outlook on life and the future of our society.  

It really is a bit much at times.   The ageist bigotry and hatred of all cops especially.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

So what if she is telling the truth about her father...than what....guessing it will be met with silence from most here. Either way it's pretty damn funny.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what if she is telling the truth about her father...than what....guessing it will be met with silence from most here. Either way it's pretty damn funny.

Regardless it has zero to do with the 5 other cop’s cups of coffee.  And did you read a little of her feed?  The term angry and disgruntled comes to mind. Not sure whats funny about writing pig on some strangers cup of coffee either.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She is a big girl. 

Hash it out in counseling, not social media. 

Airing it out on social media will only drive the family further apart. 

My guess is she is also using it as a petty way to score points with her equally fucked up friends.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

A big dose of Karma will come to this dumb cunt and all the people who think this stunt is cute. 

Not as big of a dose of karma as modern Leo's have coming for decades of corruption and abuse. 

Fuck pig cops

So if all cops are pigs, filth and whatnot, I’m curious how the Bens and Motos of the world suggest we keep peace and a civil society.  I never hear much about how that would work.  No one would ever suggest that some cops aren’t power hungry abusive assholes, but I’ve known enough good ones to know how out to lunch his supposition is.  

• Thanks 2