Check your account email address ×

Well then, that's dropping the hammer...

42 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

She is a big girl. 

Hash it out in counseling, not social media. 

Airing it out on social media will only drive the family further apart. 

My guess is she is also using it as a petty way to score points with her equally fucked up friends.  

She is just following our presidents lead :thumbsup: :russianflag:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So if all cops are pigs, filth and whatnot, I’m curious how the Bens and Motos of the world suggest we keep peace and a civil society.  I never hear much about how that would work.  No one would ever suggest that some cops aren’t power hungry abusive assholes, but I’ve known enough good ones to know how out to lunch his supposition is.  

I'm not offering a solution....and my issue with cops is the profession itself and not the majority of them personally.

I think there obviously needs to be law and order. The issue is we have way way too many laws and way way too many cops. 

They are nothing but the tax man at this point

So if all cops are pigs, filth and whatnot, I’m curious how the Bens and Motos of the world suggest we keep peace and a civil society.  I never hear much about how that would work.  No one would ever suggest that some cops aren’t power hungry abusive assholes, but I’ve known enough good ones to know how out to lunch his supposition is.  

I'm not offering a solution....and my issue with cops is the profession itself and not the majority of them personally.

I think there obviously needs to be law and order. The issue is we have way way too many laws and way way too many cops. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump really ruffles your panties. Be patient Vince. 2024 will be here before you know it. 

Somebody writes pig on a cops coffee and you lose your mind...Trump makes fun of a handicapped reporter and it's funny...you and your ilk are a strange bunch.

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I read her twitter feed. She claims her father is a racist and that he was mean to her when she was a child. Who knows what the truth is. He could be all those things or she could be a loser looking for attention. It’s funny how people immediately take a side on all these topics. 

Gotta get 50k retweets and likes and more followers man! :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Somebody writes pig on a cops coffee and you lose your mind...Trump makes fun of a handicapped reporter and it's funny...you and your ilk are a strange bunch.

You have to have the worse reading comprehension on this forum.  Either that, or the worse case of putting words in peoples mouths, if you think anyone is losing their mind over this article.  And right on schedule with the what about deflections as well.  A deflection that was proven bogus at that.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Why are you trying to make this about Trump. You never saw me respond to Trump making fun of the handicapped reporter. 

Try to leave Trump out of the conversation just once.  All you TDS sufferers are pathetic  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump really ruffles your panties. Be patient Vince. 2024 will be here before you know it. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why are you trying to make this about Trump. You never saw me respond to Trump making fun of the handicapped reporter. 

Try to leave Trump out of the conversation just once.  All you TDS sufferers are pathetic  

Fucking idiot....you're pathetic.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The funniest part is the making fun of handicapped guy has been proved complete fucking :bullshit:

• Thanks 1

Got a link to Gnome losing his mind or is this another one of your delusional position assignings? 

• Thanks 1

That's been proven wrong a LONG TIME AGO 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Careful, that post looks like you’re losing your mind......

Aren't you clever...From now on I'm just going to say everything is fake, phony, made up, a conspiracy, deep state....etc....blah, blah....and then act as if I much more enlightened then everyone  else.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

It’s posts like that where you know they’ve been gut hooked or are willfully ignorant. 

GFY whack job....maybe try pulling your head out of your deep State and get some air.