Check your account email address ×

Well then, that's dropping the hammer...

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Many people just hate Trump solely because of his NYC affiliation.....and Vince is clearly one of them. Rooting and hoping and beleiving in all the false narratives projected by MSM time and time again.

That's one of the dumbest things I've read here....bravo!

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Many people just hate Trump solely because of his NYC affiliation.....and Vince is clearly one of them. Rooting and hoping and beleiving in all the false narratives projected by MSM time and time again.

Nailed it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why in the fuck do you keep chiming in and how many times have "I dropped the innuendo"? Fuck you have said I'm unemployed doezens of times....guess you have lost a lot of arguements with me. :thumbsup:

You throw out those same innuendos countless times with Moe, lets not try and deny it.  Why is that?  We know why, you just won’t admit it.  I accuse you of being unemployed because most painters I know use their hands to work and get paid.  You’ve somehow found a way to that, yet be online 18 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Oh, I’m just messing with you.  :news: 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why in the fuck do you keep chiming in and how many times have "I dropped the innuendo"? Fuck you have said I'm unemployed dozens  of times....guess you have lost a lot of arguments  with me. :thumbsup:

BTW I haven't lost a goddamned thing to MoeMoe.

Trying to imply I am some kind of coke addict in just one post is one too many. And you've done it more.

Again, either shut your trap or let's hear the story of Snake the coke head.....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's one of the dumbest things I've read here....bravo!

How so.....he called him a NYC asshole and NYC goon in one single post. Many people in my area which is fairly close to the city have that same mentality and hatred of Trump from all the stories when he was in NY , some true but many proven as fake news. And from how biased the media is now.....probably most was fake news.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trying to imply I am some kind of coke addict in just one post is one too many. And you've done it more.

Again, either shut your trap or let's hear the story of Snake the coke head.....

Eat a dick....after the shit you have said about me and a certain friend in particular I don't owe you shit and your little sidekick has no room to say shit either so how about the both of you fuck off. :thumbsup:

BTW I have made one..maybe two comments...if that bothers you so much it's your problem. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

How so.....he called him a NYC asshole and NYC goon in one single post. Many people in my area which is fairly close to the city have that same mentality and hatred of Trump from all the stories when he was in NY , some true but many proven as fake news. And from how biased the media is now.....probably most was fake news.

Well my apologies...the fact that he is from New York has no bearing on my opinion or of those I know. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Eat a dick....after the shit you have said about me and a certain friend in particular I don't owe you shit and your little sidekick has no room to say shit either so how about the both of you fuck off. :thumbsup:

You misspelled "I was wrong and apologize."

None the less, no problem.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You throw out those same innuendos countless times with Moe, lets not try and deny it.  Why is that?  We know why, you just won’t admit it.  I accuse you of being unemployed because most painters I know use their hands to work and get paid.  You’ve somehow found a way to that, yet be online 18 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Oh, I’m just messing with you.  :news: 

I've said it twice you and look at you rationalizing your lies about me...BTW why are you so concerned about what I say to Moe...hmmmmm....

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've said it twice you and look at you rationalizing your lies about me...BTW why are you so concerned about what I say to Moe...hmmmmm....

Why bring it up at all?

What were you trying to imply?

Were you lying then or lying now?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Why bring it up at all?

What were you trying to imply?

Were you lying then or lying now?

Why call me an alcoholic, why say I'm unemployed, why say I'm on government assistance? Why denigrate my KIA buddy? 

Like I said MoeMoe I don't owe you a goddamned thing so run along now.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why call me an alcoholic, why say I'm unemployed, why say I'm on government assistance? Why denigrate my KIA buddy? 

:owned:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well my apologies...the fact that he is from New York has no bearing on my opinion or of those I know. :thumbsup:

Viper referenced Vince. He never said a word about you. And I think he is right on with his summation of why some people hate Trump. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Viper referenced Vince. He never said a word about you. And I think he is right on with his summation of why some people hate Trump. 

Some people hate trump because hes a lying fucking moron. Others worship him because they are dumb as fuck

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes Tom I realize that and of course you think he is right. BTW he never said a word about you nor did I yet here you are. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Some people hate trump because hes a lying fucking moron. Others worship him because they are dumb as fuck

No,no,no....it's because he is from New York and  Vince called him a NY Goon. 

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Do you really think being from New York has anything to do with anything? :lol:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'll just add cowardly prick to that list. :lol: