Check your account email address ×

Well then, that's dropping the hammer...

38 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Obama inherited a mess, and had a Republican house that shut down the government over spending, Trump spends more no shut down.  The border, you mean the wall that Mexico is paying for?  Trump has a better economy, tax cuts and big increases in deficit and debt. Still hasn't hit 3% GDP for a year only tied 2015. 

Trump also has had larger trade deficits, record number of out of workforce numbers, lowest black homeownership, trillion dollar deficits and adds more than a trillion to the debt every year.

Obama said if he had a son he would look like TV, yeah very divisive stuff.  Trump Mexicans are rapist and murderers and I guess some are good people too, not at all divisive, crimes against Jews up over 50%, white nationalists growing at record numbers. 

Backs out of Nuke agreement that allies support, sucks the SA cock at every turn, gets cunt punted out of Turkey, great stuff.

Save it.  I don’t expect to change your mind, and you shouldn’t expect to change mine. :bc:   Obama is the worst president in my lifetime.  Fucking fact.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Save it.  I don’t expect to change your mind, and you shouldn’t expect to change mine. :bc:   Obama is the worst president in my lifetime.  Fucking fact.

Nothing Obama did could scratch the surface of the damage Bush did

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess you were asleep for the W Bush years then. But we got those 30 year old rusted out mustard gas containers. Who cares if 20 Veterans a day kill themselves, look how wonderful Iraq is now, well worth it huh. 

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I guess you were asleep for the W Bush years then. But we got those 30 year old rusted out mustard gas containers. Who cares if 20 Veterans a day kill themselves, look how wonderful Iraq is now, well worth it huh. 

How many guys have you talked to who were there?  I’m guessing zero.  No one is defending the aftermath, but that doesn’t mean I think the people who led us into war are criminals either.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How many guys have you talked to who were there?  I’m guessing zero.  No one is defending the aftermath, but that doesn’t mean I think the people who led us into war are criminals either.

I will guarantee more than you, including family members.  Of course you don't, deliberately keeping Powell from knowing the truth about the mobile chemical weapons labs before sending him to speak to the UN. Hiding more than 2 million emails, rewriting the 911 commission report and not releasing even their own redacted version, the Downing Street memos, yellow cake, outing a CIA agent, all above board stuff.

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I will guarantee more than you, including family members.  Of course you don't, deliberately keeping Powell from knowing the truth about the mobile chemical weapons labs before sending him to speak to the UN. Hiding more than 2 million emails, rewriting the 911 commission report and not releasing even their own redacted version, the Downing Street memos, yellow cake, outing a CIA agent, all above board stuff.

I will guarantee you haven’t.  Like I said,  I have no delusions about changing your mind, just make sure you don’t have those delusions either.  All you’re doing is reciting the standard MSM talking points.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Repeat it slowly about both Obama and Trump.  Trumps good outweighs his bad.  Evidence: Economy, Border, Trade, Confronting and exposing Washington corruption, Environmental treaties.  Obamas bad outweighed his good.  Evidence:. Luke warm economy, racial division, law enforcement demonization, weaponizing federal agencies, weak foreign policy.

:lol:. Never claimed to be Moto level self proclaimed mensa, but compared to a couple of you clowns, I’’m pretty confident I got several of you beat by at least 30 IQ points.

Is that you, one guy to the right?

that you moe and trump

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I will guarantee you haven’t.  Like I said,  I have no delusions about changing your mind, just make sure you don’t have those delusions either.  All you’re doing is reciting the standard MSM talking points.

I have only seen clips from MSM on here, I don't get the channel.

I know that Rumsfeld stated that Powell was unaware that the  Intel  he reported to the UN was false. 

I know that they hid over 2 million emails and that was even brought up on fox. 

The yellowcake theory was debunked and caused the outing of a CIA agent.

The Downing Street memos were released by someone who wanted to expose the truth.

Just now, 1jkw said:

I have only seen clips from MSM on here, I don't get the channel.

I know that Rumsfeld stated that Powell was unaware that the  Intel  he reported to the UN was false. 

I know that they hid over 2 million emails and that was even brought up on fox. 

The yellowcake theory was debunked and caused the outing of a CIA agent.

The Downing Street memos were released by someone who wanted to expose the truth.

Omfg//just stop.   You’re like a CNN bot.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Omfg//just stop.   You’re like a CNN bot.

Another channel I don't get, but don't let facts get in the way of your dishonest opinions. Even a hack of your magnitude had to know about the debunked curveball Intel they fed Powell, and you must have heard about the  CIA agent that was on Fox too.

Better tell your lord and savior Trump that the war was all above board, he doesn't believe it either, he must be a CNN bot.

Edited by 1jkw

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Another channel I don't get, but don't let facts get in the way of your dishonest opinions. Even a hack of your magnitude had to know about the debunked curveball Intel they fed Powell, and you must have heard about the  CIA agent that was on Fox too.

Better tell your lord and savior Trump that the war was all above board, he doesn't believe it either, he must be a CNN bot.

Guaran fucking tee my information input is far more diverse than yours.  See how that works?  I’m trying to tell you in a nice as way as possible, that we agree to disagree, yet you still think you have something to offer that I haven’t already seen.  You’re still going off on the tangent of one fucking talking point of the Iraqi war buildup from almost 20 years ago ffs.  Whens the last time you read a Wall Street Journal?  How about listened to Mark Levin?  I can list at least half dozen more including CNN and MSNBC just to see how your side thinks, and I’m pretty ok with my conclusions as to who has a clue and who doesn’t.   Who’s your regular go to for your news?  Never mind. Cuz I don’t give a shit.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You attack the media all day relentlessly and they try to disqualify someone's opinion based on how much media they consume?

Truth.  Smart people seek it and know when it hits them.  You’re not smart.  Therein lies the rub.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Guaran fucking tee my information input is far more diverse than yours.  See how that works?  I’m trying to tell you in a nice as way as possible, that we agree to disagree, yet you still think you have something to offer that I haven’t already seen.  You’re still going off on the tangent of one fucking talking point of the Iraqi war buildup from almost 20 years ago ffs.  Whens the last time you read a Wall Street Journal?  How about listened to Mark Levin?  I can list at least half dozen more including CNN and MSNBC just to see how your side thinks, and I’m pretty ok with my conclusions as to who has a clue and who doesn’t.   Who’s your regular go to for your news?  Never mind. Cuz I don’t give a shit.  

You don't comprehend very well for such a self proclaimed smart guy. The things I stated are well documented facts try Google sometime. Rumsfeld stated, saw him with my own eyes that Powell was unaware that the Intel he reported at the time was false. Powell stated he was duped. There were over 2 million emails hidden those are facts.  I watch ABC, NBC, PBS, BBC, and Fox. I do read WSJ occasionally now, and Bloomberg.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:37 AM, AKIQPilot said:

Of the current dems in the race, who is your choice for the nomination. 

That's a good question! First off it's nobody with any crazy ideas such as; free college for all, healthcare for illegals, HC without a choice of keeping what you have and like.

My ideal candidate would have a plan to reduce our debt and borrowing via cuts in spending along with a modest increase in taxes on those that can afford it, the tax increase would have to be dedicated for debt payment, it would be great if this candidate used those Ross Perot style charts showing the math where the debt reduction shows the taxpayer savings in interest payments and the ultimate long term benefit of a real tax cut that doesn't need to supported by borrowing.

If I was to vote in the Dem primary I would probably vote for Bloomberg, he came from a humble background, self made man, truly smart, he's been a philnathropist, admits to mistakes, he knows who can pay more in taxes and he knows and understands those that can't, I think he can truly run our government as efficiently as he has his business.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's a good question! First off it's nobody with any crazy ideas such as; free college for all, healthcare for illegals, HC without a choice of keeping what you have and like.

My ideal candidate would have a plan to reduce our debt and borrowing via cuts in spending along with a modest increase in taxes on those that can afford it, the tax increase would have to be dedicated for debt payment, it would be great if this candidate used those Ross Perot style charts showing the math where the debt reduction shows the taxpayer savings in interest payments and the ultimate long term benefit of a real tax cut that doesn't need to supported by borrowing.

If I was to vote in the Dem primary I would probably vote for Bloomberg, he came from a humble background, self made man, truly smart, he's been a philnathropist, admits to mistakes, he knows who can pay more in taxes and he knows and understands those that can't, I think he can truly run our government as efficiently as he has his business.

in other words he is everything trump is not

That said I would prefer to see a businessman whose run a multinational F500 company after seeing what happens when a guy whose only run a family business got elected.  

• Like 1