Check your account email address ×

800/850 class shoot out

Anler

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The motor was down a hole .....you're retarded ass grenaded it running it that way. If you're so fucking dumb that you turn a $300 topend fix into a fully destroyed motor then you should probably not be allowed to do anything but rent a 600ace from time to time. Fucking retard

Good morning, Ben. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The motor was down a hole .....you're retarded ass grenaded it running it that way. If you're so fucking dumb that you turn a $300 topend fix into a fully destroyed motor then you should probably not be allowed to do anything but rent a 600ace from time to time. Fucking retard

Early Sat. morning and you're already dropping bombs :pan::lol:

After your miserable failure trying to cross the Peshtigo on a Phazer, how can you possibly have the audacity to call somebody else a fucking retard? :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Early Sat. morning and you're already dropping bombs :pan::lol:

After your miserable failure trying to cross the Peshtigo on a Phazer, how can you possibly have the audacity to call somebody else a fucking retard? :lol:

I wake up and log on and the first 3 threads I read have Woolie the Retard referencing me and calling me names. He left the door open.....I chose to break the window anyways !!!!1

Also :fuckoff:

Dumbass packer fag!!!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1.  You weren’t there, and don’t know that.  You can save your 20/20 hindsight.

2.  We were 50 miles from civilization, it still ran, and I didn’t give a fuck about speculating that my lunched motor may have been 300 to fix or 3000.  It was a reps sled, I hoped and assumed he’d cover the motor repair regardless.  Didn’t work out that way. 

3.  Look all over the sled forums, they’re still blowing up and many guys are needing complete motor replacements.

4.  You’re the last guy to be pointing his craggy finger at anyone and calling them a retard.  Especially a seasoned snowmachiner of my stature.  :snack: 

Edited by DriftBusta

My new sex machine is out of the crate, going to pick er up next weekend.

Only reason I stay with Skidoo is because of my dealer pretty much since they step up whenever I need them to. Would like to try a Polaris 850, never was impressed with the 800 switchbacks my buds had.

Luckily no issues the last 20k miles besides a stator in each 800 and those were changed premptively by them since I was going on big trips to Canada and didn't want to risk an issue, no charge. :bc:

Snapchat-1311870789.jpg

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

Only reason I stay with Skidoo is because of my dealer pretty much since they step up whenever I need them to. Luckily no issues the last 20k miles besides a stator in each 800 and those were changed premptively by them since I was going on big trips to Canada and didn't want to risk an issue, no charge. :bc:

Snapchat-1311870789.jpg

NIce ride Lumstine.  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I wake up and log on and the first 3 threads I read have Woolie the Retard referencing me and calling me names. He left the door open.....I chose to break the window anyways !!!!1

Also :fuckoff:

Dumbass packer fag!!!

Image result for viking fan funny

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Except it’s the exact opposite of what you said 

Nope....the only thing better about the cat is a slight front suspension advantage. The doo is better everywhere else and 10x better in the engine dept

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope....the only thing better about the cat is a slight front suspension advantage. The doo is better everywhere else and 10x better in the engine dept

Doo 2 strokes :lol: 

junk

somehow doos gauge cluster is even worse than cats 

never mind doos antique chassis 

doo clutches are also crap 

pass 

3 hours ago, Tickle Shits said:

Doo 2 strokes :lol: 

junk

somehow doos gauge cluster is even worse than cats 

never mind doos antique chassis 

doo clutches are also crap 

pass 

Trudoos new gauge looks remarkably similar to the alarm clock I had in 8th grade. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Only reason I stay with Skidoo is because of my dealer pretty much since they step up whenever I need them to. Would like to try a Polaris 850, never was impressed with the 800 switchbacks my buds had.

Luckily no issues the last 20k miles besides a stator in each 800 and those were changed premptively by them since I was going on big trips to Canada and didn't want to risk an issue, no charge. :bc:

Snapchat-1311870789.jpg

Hey!! Look whose girlfriend let him make a post today!!!!

:bc: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Hey!! Look whose girlfriend let him make a post today!!!!

How was your boiled fish thanksgiving dinner buttman you greasy polack!? :fuckoff:

Edited by GGNHL
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1