Check your account email address ×

800/850 class shoot out

Anler

10 hours ago, thewayout said:

Exactly. It’s the only reason why I bought a doo 850. The poo prices were thousands more and not justified IMO. The chassis is amazing, and the front suspension is the best in the business, but the G4 is also great and the 850 etec is very good.

Wrong.  Cat has the best front end.  And my last 4 sleds were Polaris and Ski Doos.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Plus the polaris is just a better chassis. If the 850 poo is close to the 850 etec it's a no brainer

Just stop.  

6 hours ago, thewayout said:

The Axys is superior to the G4, I’ve ridden  multiple doos back to back off of my 2017 XCR. There’s no doubt in my mind as to which is a superior trail machine. 

Again, the 850 etec is a great motor, but my 800 was every bit as quick as one and it handled better. No questions asked. 

bens 850 was a nice sled but it was no xcr.  FWIW.

im not even bringing cat into the discussion because there isn’t one. Once they decide to get on their game, I may consider one. The G4 and Axys are so superior it begs the question “ why buy one over these two”

You are fucking high.  :lol: And no one rides faggot short tracks around here except rookies.   Renegade with R motion is your best package on the snow, the sales and resale bear that out.  Ride a cat with the 137 slide rail and Fox QS3 shocks, then get back to us that they’re not in the discussion.

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This thread is full of women.  And, I’m betting, ugly ones at that.

:lol:

No kidding.  You’d think some of these guys knew what they were talking about with all the shit talk....  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong.  Cat has the best front end.  And my last 4 sleds were Polaris and Ski Doos.

Just stop.  

You are fucking high.  :lol: And no one rides faggot short tracks around here except rookies.   Renegade with R motion is your best package on the snow, the sales and resale bear that out.  Ride a cat with the 137 slide rail and Fox QS3 shocks, then get back to us that they’re not in the discussion.

No kidding.  You’d think some of these guys knew what they were talking about with all the shit talk....  :lol: 

I would never buy another short track skidoo, the renegade is better is almost every regard.

And the cat rear is just as good as rmotion with those qs3's. And I agree cat front end is better than skidoo. 

That being said the axys is better. 

Just now, Anler said:

I would never buy another short track skidoo, the renegade is better is almost every regard.

And the cat rear is just as good as rmotion with those qs3's. And I agree cat front end is better than skidoo. 

That being said the axys is better. 

Hey, at least we’re finding some common ground here. :lol:  I loved my Assault, but those Walker Evans at the end of the day, were shit compared to QS3s and Pro40s.   :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey, at least we’re finding some common ground here. :lol:  I loved my Assault, but those Walker Evans at the end of the day, were shit compared to QS3s and Pro40s.   :bc: 

I cant understand why polaris wont use the qs3 on the performance sleds. They are so much better than the Walkers it's not even worth comparing. Polaris uses them on the SB Adventure. They should be on every axys sled

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree but they work good enough. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant understand why polaris wont use the qs3 on the performance sleds. They are so much better than the Walkers it's not even worth comparing. Polaris uses them on the SB Adventure. They should be on every axys sled

I don't get it either. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I put a cheapy Zero Pro on my Renegade, and had him valve it for heavier springs.  Got it from some guy out your way in Minnesota.  Being a cheap fuck, I can’t wrap my brain around what it costs for top of the line shocks these days.  I’m into that shock for 300 delivered, has a bigger shaft than the stocker too.  It should be fine....  I hope. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I put a cheapy Zero Pro on my Renegade, and had him valve it for heavier springs.  Got it from some guy out your way in Minnesota.  Being a cheap fuck, I can’t wrap my brain around what it costs for top of the line shocks these days.  I’m into that shock for 300 delivered, has a bigger shaft than the stocker too.  It should be fine....  I hope. :lol: 

Yup....that dude in the cities sells a shit ton of zero pro shocks. He has sets for all sleds and his prices are good. 

1 hour ago, Tickle Shits said:

That’s why cat is the best 

The only way cat could be the best is if their sleds were priced around $3500 brand new. They arent really worth even the 10k whore out prices they charge

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The only way cat could be the best is if their sleds were priced around $3500 brand new. They arent really worth even the 10k whore out prices they charge

They have a better suspension, handling, gauges, and a newer chassis than doo so.. 

Just now, Tickle Shits said:

They have a better suspension, handling, gauges, and a newer chassis than doo so.. 

No...their chassis in the oldest on snow and sucked in 2011 when It came out.

The r-motion is still the best

Gauges wgaf

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...their chassis in the oldest on snow and sucked in 2011 when It came out.

The r-motion is still the best

Gauges wgaf

The XP dates from 2008-present 

r motion is only par for the course 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree, all of the rear skids are basically the same now

Rmotion is better than the scaffold but the walker shocks suck so bad it's tough to tell. I havent spent much time on the igx.....cats slide action or whatever is good

Just now, f7ben said:

Rmotion is better than the scaffold but the walker shocks suck so bad it's tough to tell. I havent spent much time on the igx.....cats slide action or whatever is good

I put softer springs on the assault last year and had the shocks revalved by goodwin. It rode better than the 129" Indy we rode last year. Its pretty great right now.