Check your account email address ×

New Ride

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Time to turn in the Equinox and this baby just happened to show up on the local lot...one owner bought locally by a retired couple that parked it in their heated garage starting in November when they went to Arizona for the winter....virtually spotless inside, out and underneath. I have been dealing with the same salesman for almost 20 years and he is the one that sold it originally and said don't hesitate...so I didn't! :thumbsup:

IMG_5036.thumb.JPG.adf4f2c7e383f989ae1d1a19c9757306.JPGIMG_5035.thumb.JPG.e1a5505d6248b552e486bc3f778fb53d.JPGIMG_5034.thumb.JPG.385948e52faf156cec0a460c5b64121c.JPGIMG_5033.thumb.JPG.d937edbfb9558499fee79ab9079186ec.JPG

Congratulations on the new ride bro

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice rig Jim.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Definition of a used cream puff! Nice find.

55 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Congratulations on the new ride bro

I was looking at it over the weekend and I checked out the undercarriage and I was shocked at how clean it was...rare to find them like that in these parts. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was looking at it over the weekend and I checked out the undercarriage and I was shocked at how clean it was...rare to find them like that in these parts. :thumbsup:

How many miles on it?

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

the sportage i picked up in TX for the boy was amazing underneath,  just not used to that.  even where she had the car dinged up and some cracking paint had minimal rust.  couple months in our salt are fixed that and come end of the winter I'll definitely be doing the fender.  

• Like 1