Check your account email address ×

John Dee is coming out YUGE!

Anler

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Not to mention they would rather have people in the bars than on the trails.   I'm talking about the Bergland area. 

That area is the best! Thats the only place I would go riding in the UP! They have everything there! Best most groomed trails, best accomodations and gas stations! :bc:  

Edited by Anler
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Must be tremendous wind over the middle of the country.  daughters flight last night was 40 minutes early. 

45+ gusts here.   Was bad all night.

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There are big sections west of big bay that don’t get groomed until after black powder,per the land owner contract. I’m telling you,every club is a bit different.

Oh I'm sure there is lots of places that have their own agreements with private land owners. They have to be flexible or they would tell the state to :finger: and they'd have to reroute the trial 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Must be tremendous wind over the middle of the country.  daughters flight last night was 40 minutes early. 

Windy like a mofo here.  Big Mack was closed already today for anything but passenger cars.  Travel to and from the UP will be rough this weekend. 

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

You know what area really sucks? That area from Munising to Newberry to Grand Marais. I hate that area. 

Reality is sledding sucks up north.   People should just stay home and ride local trails....especially FIB's.  :lol:  

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Staudemeyers Resort in Cable...

Image may contain: snow, tree, table, outdoor and nature

Looks a bit less than further east but a great start none the less.   Now if we can just avoid some 40's in December.

How much snow you got @XCR1250?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Looks a bit less than further east but a great start none the less.   Now if we can just avoid some 40's in December.

How much snow you got @XCR1250?

Hard to measure accurately due to high winds, but I measured 7 inches and it's still coming down.. most Lakes have open water and very unsafe to ride on, this snow will make things worse for ice up on the Lakes.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Hard to measure accurately due to high winds, but I measured 7 inches and it's still coming down.. most Lakes have open water and very unsafe to ride on, this snow will make things worse for ice up on the Lakes.

Yeah, only thing bad about an early snow on thin ice.   Will need a real bone chiller to drive the ice down.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Just be quiet you are fucking things up. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I know, I never knew he was this dense. 

Drippers stupidity has that effect sometimes. 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats what Im saying... 

Down the road from my cabin. Trees are dropping big time. The state and county have pulled their plows until it stops snowing. 45 mph winds and snowing a inch a hour. 

84961551-8311-4890-8831-A8F0A0EDB571.png

Lake Superior can be a mother fucker. I was up there one year there was 50mph winds coming off the lake and it wasnt gusts it was like someone was blowing a 50mph leaf blower right at you.