Check your account email address ×

John Dee is coming out YUGE!

Anler

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Still go,it was just the stuff I was looking for. Came close on the Warm Klim coat,but I think it may be to warm for me?

With that klim stuff you really only need a shell. It's good stuff. 

12 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Again, you know what I meant Lamont.   

Guy who does my shocks is 4.5 miles from me.  I can drop off at night and pick up the next day. 

When the shocks get soft buy a new sled!!!

On 11/29/2019 at 8:08 AM, Woodtick said:

I can get over that way pretty quick down M28 with my single place, providing there isn’t a major LES going on? The ride over that way can be upwards of 6 to 8 hours by sled? Right now the trail along the lake isn’t rideable?

I have some friends from Windsor, Ontario that might join us, if that's the case we would meet in Munising. The ride from Sidnaw to Munising via Trail 8 is about 130 miles and most of it's pretty fast except for Ishpeming/Negaunee and then there's the big rocks to fill in at Michigamme, with decent conditions the ride is 5 hours, Trail 417 runs along the lake and would be out of the way and probably thin because of it's proximity to the lake.

IF......and it's a big IF, if the snow is good we might saddlebag out of Munising via whatever is the best so we can test ride Poo's and Yams in Mass City, you can trailer to Munising and then on the back end of the trip you would have a 2 hour drive back to your place.

50 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have some friends from Windsor, Ontario that might join us, if that's the case we would meet in Munising. The ride from Sidnaw to Munising via Trail 8 is about 130 miles and most of it's pretty fast except for Ishpeming/Negaunee and then there's the big rocks to fill in at Michigamme, with decent conditions the ride is 5 hours, Trail 417 runs along the lake and would be out of the way and probably thin because of it's proximity to the lake.

IF......and it's a big IF, if the snow is good we might saddlebag out of Munising via whatever is the best so we can test ride Poo's and Yams in Mass City, you can trailer to Munising and then on the back end of the trip you would have a 2 hour drive back to your place.

That route is what I was thinking. This storm today looks to be hitting the hardest from M28 and south.

8 hours ago, snoughnut said:

The Badgers gave it pretty good to the Gophers today, how about that? :bigfinger::lol:

Well since if I had to watch any faggot college sports at all it would be UMD hockey I'd say I couldnt give one less fuck about whatever dumbass bullshit you're talking about

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Badgers and Gophers?  Are these middle school teams?  What the fuck kind of mascots are those. 

Nobody gives a fuck about college sports. They suck to watch