Check your account email address ×

John Dee is coming out YUGE!

Anler

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Huh?

Of course you can't ride into downtown Marquette, but I'll tell you what the trails that skirt around Marquette are pretty fucking good.

If the snow holds I'll be up there in 2 weeks, join us and ride something different :bc:

Just be quiet you are fucking things up. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Pictures coming from Marquette Mountain hopefully in two weeks :bc:

Maybe doing a UP trip next weekend.  :thumbsup:    st. Germain is reporting a foot this morning with more on the way.   Be great to get a good wet southern system snow base for both the UP and N Wi.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe doing a UP trip next weekend.  :thumbsup:    st. Germain is reporting a foot this morning with more on the way.   Be great to get a good wet southern system snow base for both the UP and N Wi.

It’s all heavy wet system snow. This is perfect!

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They can start grooming state land early if they want , just have to wait for 12/01 for they leased private land. 

Yeah I thought they didnt start until a certain date and it wasnt necessarily opening day due some some bullshit or whatever. 

They can start grooming state land early if they want , just have to wait for 12/01 for they leased private land. 

Our club won’t get paid until dec 1. Some clubs get funded from local businesses,like north of the bridge. Each club is a bit different. Clubs near bergland won’t head out until it’s safe for the groomer, lots of water problems over that way.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Our club won’t get paid until dec 1. Some clubs get funded from local businesses,like north of the bridge. Each club is a bit different. Clubs near bergland won’t head out until it’s safe for the groomer, lots of water problems over that way.

Last year or the year before I can't remember we rode up the bill Nichols trail and the ditches on the side of the trail were full to the top with water. It was washing over in some spots. They got alot of rain that fall. Started riding trail 13 loop. Started out good and then got ugly quick. We hit the road and got the hell out of there. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I thought they didnt start until a certain date and it wasnt necessarily opening day due some some bullshit or whatever. 

Hunting has no effect on grooming because they're out grooming during non hunting hours 

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It's all on the clubs.  They will make it work out so they can get their funding back later in the season.  Of course they aren't going to groom if it's not safe or if it will cause problems. This system that's supposed to start today thru Sunday should make for a great start up there.  

Will be a real shit show up there this weekend guarented.  

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

Hunting has no effect on grooming because they're out grooming during non hunting hours 

It's all on the clubs.  They will make it work out so they can get their funding back later in the season.  Of course they aren't going to groom if it's not safe or if it will cause problems. This system that's supposed to start today thru Sunday should make for a great start up there.  

There are big sections west of big bay that don’t get groomed until after black powder,per the land owner contract. I’m telling you,every club is a bit different.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Not to mention they would rather have people in the bars than on the trails.   I'm talking about the Bergland area. 

• Thanks 1