Check your account email address ×

John Dee is coming out YUGE!

Anler

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You can still ride out of Marquette, dude where are you getting your info from????

Well groomed too, talk to somebody who actually rides in a multitude of areas and puts some miles on every winter :bc:

Hey know it all shit head

It was the same when I was there and there still isn't an actual connector smh 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes.

It is, the Huron Mountains rock.

It gets enough, and fuck do you even have a sled?

Trail 14 is great!

Yeah if you like riding ungroomed trails where sasquatch will ambush you then ok

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You can still ride out of Marquette, dude where are you getting your info from????

Well groomed too, talk to somebody who actually rides in a multitude of areas and puts some miles on every winter :bc:

Years ago you could ride all over Marquette. Now there are only a few trails and it’s all built up. I stay out of big populated areas.  Boring as fuck. I think the one trail headed north cuts through a Meijer parking lot? 

Just now, Woodtick said:

Years ago you could ride all over Marquette. Now there are only a few trails and it’s all built up. I stay out of big populated areas.  Boring as fuck. I think the one trail headed north cuts through a Meijer parking lot? 

Trail map still shows one way in and one out, none of them East to West you have to go way south 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The trail out of Marquette to the west is pretty sweet though. Lots of elevation changes and big turns 

There is a ton of ungroomed logging roads to the west of there. It’s about a 30 min trailer ride for me to drop there.

Use to ride that area a lot, but I haven't ridden thru there in a while.  I think Valentine's weekend of '06 is the last time I've ridden west of Christmas. And it was a PITA getting thru Marquette back then. Wasn't very sled friendly at all. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

In the last two years,that town has exploded with development.

I'm 03 they tried to re open blocked trail through town, the twp fought it and it went back and forth not sure where it ended up

But it was rail bed and usually gravel anyways

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

That was back when you could ride out of Marquette. It’s not sled friendly now. No trails and everything plowed down to pavement.

last time i was in that town was prob 13 yrs ago . my bud ended up going home with the holiday in waitress.  well I guess her boyfriend or husband who was out of town came home . I was riding sled around that town at 3am to pick him up at a phone booth lol.  of fuck  

On 11/25/2019 at 2:52 PM, washedupmxer said:

Hey know it all shit head

It was the same when I was there and there still isn't an actual connector smh 

You don't know what the fuck talking about, go to a masturbation forum where I'm sure you're an expert :thumb:

On 11/25/2019 at 4:14 PM, Anler said:

Yeah if you like riding ungroomed trails where sasquatch will ambush you then ok

Huh?

On 11/25/2019 at 4:24 PM, Woodtick said:

Of course you can't ride into downtown Marquette, but I'll tell you what the trails that skirt around Marquette are pretty fucking good.

If the snow holds I'll be up there in 2 weeks, join us and ride something different :bc: