Check your account email address ×

Nunes in deep

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

All you need is Faux news and Trump's twitter for your talking points. 

Pick up a Wall Street Journal.  Maybe search out the hundred or so links on Drudge posted daily, or maybe go drive your truck into a bridge abuttment.  I don’t give a fuck either way.  Just quit pretending you know know what the fuck you’re talking about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Seems RevSTD is getting a little wound up in this thread......it must be starting to sink in that this impeachment thing is not going to work out the way he was told it would.

I'm not sure exactly how it will work out. If people involved have to testify under oath, it could go badly for Trump.

But it will have to go really badly for Republicans to do the right thing. 

Obviously Trumpkins on here will never admit he did anything wrong. 

Hell, how many of them have admitted Bush was a worse choice than Gore?  Half of them still beleive the Republican lie about him taking credit for inventing the internet.  They think he is lying about climate change. So there is no way they will figure out Trump this quickly. 

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not sure exactly how it will work out. If people involved have to testify under oath, it could go badly for Trump.

Hell, how many of them have admitted Bush was a worse choice than Gore?  Half of them still beleive the Republican lie about him taking credit for inventing the internet.  They think he is lying about climate change. So there is no way they will figure out Trump this quickly. 

Lol.

Wut?  

Retard.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Have you ever admitted or even acknowledged the fuckery doled out by the democrats?  You are as partisan as they get. Think twice about casting stones in anyones direction

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Years ago on this web site there was a Canadian with the screen name of Revmolester. He used to get drunk while posting and as the night wore on his post became more and disjointed but in his worse alcohol induced haze he never posted anything as devoid of thought as this post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Years ago on this web site there was a Canadian with the screen name of Revmolester. He used to get drunk while posting and as the night wore on his post became more and disjointed but in his worse alcohol induced haze he never posted anything as devoid of thought as this post.

Disjointed?  Ohhhh from your version of reality where climate change is a hoax and Gore lied about inventing the internet?

Got it. 

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Have you ever admitted or even acknowledged the fuckery doled out by the democrats?  You are as partisan as they get. Think twice about casting stones in anyones direction

Yes I have. 
Now let’s talk about you and your butthurt Trumpster buddies. 

Will Lev Parnas admit that Trump wanted him to work with the Ukraine’s to dig up dirt on the Biden’s

If others testify under oath will it prove Trump shut off aid to pressure Ukraine?

Is Nunes lying?

Man made climate change: Hoax or real?

Did Gore lie about inventing the internet?

Do you wish Gore became President instead of Bush?

That was some funny shit.  Barb is just sad shit.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Not that you or anyone doesn't know this already, but somethings not right in that head of his. When I comment on some of his posts I almost feel guilty for picking on him as I feel I am picking on someone with a severe mental/cognitive disorder.

cognitive disorders.jpg

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That was some funny shit.  Barb is just sad shit.

I love the parts about people being made to testify.  By all means!  Lets get some people to testify.  I’m pretty sure it won’t go like he thinks it will.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Not that you or anyone doesn't know this already, but somethings not right in that head of his. When I comment on some of his posts I almost feel guilty for picking on him as I feel I am picking on someone with a severe mental/cognitive disorder.

cognitive disorders.jpg

He’s the second act and poster child for Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.  It’s the perfect diagnosis.

• Like 1

Iceman was the first to just vanish.  Rather unexpected I think...he didn't seem to leave a resignation thread or anything.  

Remember MC's "I'm outa here until after the election because this place is too mean" thread?  LOL....didn't make it a week.  Oh the humanity!!! :lmao:  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Iceman was the first to just vanish.  Rather unexpected I think...he didn't seem to leave a resignation thread or anything.  

Remember MC's "I'm outa here until after the election because this place is too mean" thread?  LOL....didn't make it a week.  Oh the humanity!!! :lmao:  

Slinger as well. Came back early and said it was “over” anyway. :lol: 

have you been to a dr yet, to get your dementia and poor memory checked out? it seems we have to go over this about every month. if a simple, lame collusion claim was all that was wanted by mueller, that wouldn't amount to jack shit, especially with the GOP,  mueller would have stopped at the trump tower meeting evidence. i'm sure a jury, or anyone with a clue, could see what was happening there. especially after all the lying about it. mueller is digging deeper, to find the motivation, connections, and who was involved in all this. now print this post out and paste in on your refrigerator door, along with your reminder of what meds to take and your wife's name. i'm not going to tell you this again.