Check your account email address ×

Tesla’s new truck

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A retard talking about "seeing the genius" in anything  :lol2: 

Is there anything in your life that comes close to matching Musk's accomplishments?

Funny how you drool all over Trump yet attack a real genius.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is there anything in your life that comes close to matching Musk's accomplishments?

Funny how you drool all over Trump yet attack a real genius.  

Ahh but I'm talking about you being a retard, retard! :lol:I never questioned Musk nor drooled over Trump so thanks for proving just how dumb you are  :thumb: 

You lash out just like Momo  :lol2: 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I wouldn’t want to argue with an expert on what is gay. 

But bullet proof, can’t dent with a hammer, larger payload, hauling capacity, faster, better off road. 

You must think gays are awesome. 

I wouldn't argue you with you either.   You're the sites #1 faggot, that's for sure. 

Bullet proof- false   You can dent stainless steel-so another false 

Payload and towing will not be more than the F150 3.5EBhybrid or F150EV- 2 more false for you.  That's 4 lies  

I won't judge you on your choice of sexual preference.  You can say you're married all you want.  Guarentee you're a cuck and clean up after your wife's boyfriend is done satisfying her.

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

You seem offending by any criticism of this truck. Odd the way you defend it and you’ve never even been in it, let alone drove it. That’s some kind of weird dedication there.

How about we wait until all these e trucks actually come out and we see some comparison tests and real world numbers head to head before you cream your jeans?

:dunno: 

He's obsessed with a truck that he'll never even get in, much less own.  :lol: :lmao:

So speaking of trucks, cuck 

Let's compare what WE own , not some fantasy truck you'll never even sit in, much less own. 

I'll go first 

375hp 470tq 

Towing capacity- 13,000#

Payload- 2,690#

What's your little Prius good for? 

49 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I wouldn't argue you with you either.   You're the sites #1 faggot, that's for sure. 

Payload and towing will not be more than the F150 3.5EBhybrid or F150EV- 2 more false for you.  That's 4 lies  

I won't judge you on your choice of sexual preference.  You can say you're married all you want.  Guarentee you're a cuck and clean up after your wife's boyfriend is done satisfying her.

He's obsessed with a truck that he'll never even get in, much less own.  :lol: :lmao:

Its 30x cold rolled stainless. It cant even be stamped. You arent denting it without significant effort. 

Stick to snowmobile stickers and leather boot tasting gay boy lolz

Just now, f7ben said:

Its 30x cold rolled stainless. It cant even be stamped. You arent denting it without significant effort. 

Stick to snowmobile stickers and leather boot tasting gay boy lolz

I bet you by the time it goes to production, thats not what it's going to be.

Oh ok, Mr. fly wheels bolts :thumbsup: :finger: 

:snack:

On 11/24/2019 at 8:05 AM, revkevsdi said:

350 miles for a work truck is plenty isn't it?  Leave the shop every morning with a full battery. It will outlast a diesel truck, brakes will last longer, no service or oil changes.  They will be huge fleet vehicles. Good bye F-150 domination. 

For the first few years they will be very noticeable. That will help when you have them wrapped and want people to notice your business.

The truck will be perfect for the what are pickup trucks are doing now.

And that wedge shape will be a standout billboard.

17 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Soooo Angry and sooooo stupid that you have to attack my wife’s integrity. You little Trumpsters sure are butt hurt easily.  Probably from all the stuff you stick up there.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Soooo Angry and sooooo stupid that you have to attack my wife’s integrity. You little Trumpsters sure are butt hurt easily.  Probably from all the stuff you stick up there.  :lol:

Just telling it like it is, cuck 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The truck will be perfect for the what are pickup trucks are doing now.

And that wedge shape will be a standout billboard.

Yep. They’ll turn heads. Musk has the advertising game figured out. 

Hell he just picked up 20 million dollars interest free for 2 years while the idiots on here have been calling him a failure. :lol:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Just telling it like it is, cuck 

Is that what happened to you?  So sad and angry. I guess with no woman to please it gives you spare time to be a triggered pussy ass bitch like Momo Beavus skidooski and Limp1. 

I’m collecting the whole set and keeping score. 

Times I’ve made Pussy ass bitches cry 925

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that what happened to you?  So sad and angry. I guess with no woman to please it gives you spare time to be a triggered pussy ass bitch like Momo Beavus skidooski and Limp1. 

Nope.  You're the sites cuck 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is it possible for you to be anymore pathetic?? You're like a damn little crying fucking baby..:crybaby2:

• Thanks 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Keep the negative reactions coming. That’s how I know I’ve hit a nerve with you pussy ass bitches. You’re so desperate you attack family. :lol:  

:crybaby2:

• Haha 1