Check your account email address ×

Trump approval skyrockets as voters see through dems horrendous impeachment scam

Rod

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. Check the electricity prices now vs before Drug Ford started fucking up. 

Sorry you are so butthurt about Trudeau. Did you want PPC to win?

Not that I wasn't sure or had any doubt, but you're not that bright are you, Kevvy. :crazy: You think Doug can just rip up all the solar and wind contracts that were signed under Wynne and McSquinty and tell them sorry about your luck? 

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne takes responsibility for high electricity prices, calling them a 'mistake'

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Not that I wasn't sure or had any doubt, but you're not that bright are you, Kevvy. :crazy: You think Doug can just rip up all the solar and wind contracts that were signed under Wynne and McSquinty and tell them sorry about your luck? 

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne takes responsibility for high electricity prices, calling them a 'mistake'

Your link is from 2016. 
Talk about not being very bright. 
check out these prices. 

65495750-5DC0-4B4B-BE14-3DA3AA0D4BB0.png

Edited by revkevsdi

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm not on board with any of the global warming bullshit......but it's not something even worth discussing in the context of Trump actively destroying our 4th amendment and expanding/misusing our military

You want to list up all those rights of yours that have been violated again Bipolarhooknose we seemed to have missed all those 4rth violations that have got your vag all chafed:guzzle: Low IQ Faggot 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your link is from 2016. 
Talk about not being very bright. 
check out these prices. 

65495750-5DC0-4B4B-BE14-3DA3AA0D4BB0.png

Have you forgotten already that Wynne deferred hydro costs or were you thinking that deferred meant they'd never have to be paid back? :dunno:

I honestly don't know who is more dumb? You or Trail? Your ignorance, stupidity and overall sense of anything reasonable, sensible and truthful is mind boggling. O.o 

Hydro rates to drop 17%, but Ontarian's will pay for it later.

Average household electricity bill in the province has doubled over the past decade.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-hydro-price-plan-kathleen-wynne-1.4006021

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, bussman said:

49% with a media sucking your dick all the time. 

49% with a media trying to destroy you

Yeah, it’s pretty clear who’s more liked in reality. 

That fact needs to be tattooed on some peoples foreheads.

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Shit. Maybe Abe read the graph with one shoe on. 

:lol: 

On which hand?

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Holy Fuck is rev ever stupid 

It’s not that funny anymore either...turning kind of sad.  Well, it’s still a little funny.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

This is reality.

B13307EC-39C1-47D2-951E-8213BBB559FF.png

It sure is.

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Dumbest on this site bar none. And that’s even after Bhen showed me Zam’s posts. 

I called Barb the dumbest fuck here after 2 hours reading his posts lol. That's an amazing feat given we have a racer and dripper and MC and prolapski

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Him?  What about me?  I’ve apparently got the better part of a decade that now feels empty due to me missing this boat!!!!

So think of what's it like when Bussman and Frenchy come back. Now imagine another 10-12 characters just like them and here all day tossing bombs. It was glorious for nearly a decade lol

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So think of what's it like when Bussman and Frenchy come back. Now imagine another 10-12 characters just like them and here all day tossing bombs. It was glorious for nearly a decade lol

Zams missed the ultimate heyday when the original HCS was the mother of all forums. What a great couple of years that was. :bc: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

550ben is mad at Trump forbone reason.....because the market is doing well and he shorted it.  :lmao:  If his portfolio was doing well he'd be singing a different tune. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

550ben is mad at Trump forbone reason.....because the market is doing well and he shorted it.  :lmao:  If his portfolio was doing well he'd be singing a different tune. 

Wrong....I wanted to win this trade war. My tune changed the day Trump folded on tariffs

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong....I wanted to win this trade war. My tune changed the day Trump folded on tariffs

I would at least be cautiously optimistic this entire process hasn’t fully played out yet. That’s partly why TDS is every bit as dangerous as being blind MAGA. 

Just now, bussman said:

I would at least be cautiously optimistic this entire process hasn’t fully played out yet. That’s partly why TDS is every bit as dangerous as being blind MAGA. 

Dude.....Trump has delayed the most damaging tariffs twice now,  he is refusing to tariff the EU as promised and I guarantee he punts on the Dec 15th tariffs as well. It's over,  we lost. 

Trump will announce some small deal that he claims has China buying soybeans and he will delay all future tariffs. No structural changes to chinese trade practice will be made.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....Trump has delayed the most damaging tariffs twice now,  he is refusing to tariff the EU as promised and I guarantee he punts on the Dec 15th tariffs as well. It's over,  we lost. 

Trump will announce some small deal that he claims has China buying soybeans and he will delay all future tariffs. No structural changes to chinese trade practice will be made.

I don’t disagree. But I also don’t think you can undo 50 years of selling out to China in 3 years. 

Just now, bussman said:

I don’t disagree. But I also don’t think you can undo 50 years of selling out to China in 3 years. 

If the motherfucker was gonna fold what was the point of the whole exercise?

There was significant damage done to the US economy to embark on this trade war. If nothing is gained it was one of the dumbest decisions made in my life.

And why is Trump folding???...

Because he wants to be reelected.