Check your account email address ×

Any of you bad ass snipers get a deer this morning?

Kivalo

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

So you folks who think a swamp deer taste the same as a field deer. Do ya think a largemouth bass tastes as good as a trout? I cant answer that myself as I would never consider eating a swampy fucking largemouth bass.

THEY TASTE THE SAME DERP!!!!1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So you folks who think a swamp deer taste the same as a field deer. Do ya think a largemouth bass tastes as good as a trout? I cant answer that myself as I would never consider eating a swampy fucking largemouth bass.

Bass can be better than a trout if cooked right :read:

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

They go buring the things and forget where they are half the fucking time. You think there just eating them all? 

Funny they don't clean my lawn up of the things they drop more then they'll ever eat. Go look in oak bush ffs the ground is littered with the things and the bush rats can't get enough. 

No shit they hide them 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Jarhead and chicken fucker

Ain't got 100iq points between em but everyone else is dumb lol

You calling anyone else dumb is beyond comical 

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Oh now they don't scratch for feed?

Fuck are you ever a non huntin no nothing 1000 mile a season riding fucking faggot. :lol:

Yea, when there's not feet of snow in top of ice to get thru.  Deer starve to death in the winter because why? 

Listen kid , I've hunted and ridden way more than your little young punk ass has. I've been doing both longer than you've been alive 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:owned:  bigly!!!

Shut up dummy 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:owned: hardcore

poor gayjayamg

Oh STFU biker gang beater upper guy :lol: :lmao:

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Two completely different fish 

Does a trout and walleye taste the same? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Two completely different fish 

Does a trout and walleye taste the same? 

Never ate a walleye. Not many around here. But I don't even like fishing for largemouth. Just a nasty envirement.

No shit they hide them 

You calling anyone else dumb is beyond comical 

Yea, when there's not feet of snow in top of ice to get thru.  Deer starve to death in the winter because why? 

Listen kid , I've hunted and ridden way more than your little young punk ass has. I've been doing both longer than you've been alive 

Shut up dummy 

Oh STFU biker gang beater upper guy :lol: :lmao:

Pfft you took like 10 years off when I was pounding out 3-4k a season. :lol:

:bc:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Never ate a walleye. Not many around here. But I don't even like fishing for largemouth. Just a nasty envirement.

Good eating

Not bad if you cook them right . No different than cat fish. They're nasty as fuck but one of these best tasting fish 

Just now, Reevester said:

Fuck you are a hilljack. :lol:

:bc:

Mix in smaller bass fillet chunks with some gills - bet you can hardly tell the diff :read: ...I didn't believe it until my buddy did some up. That was a Largemouth - I hear Smallies are good, but haven't tried one yet.

Trout are ok - but not my fav.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Mix in smaller bass fillet chunks with some gills - bet you can hardly tell the diff :read: ...I didn't believe it until my buddy did some up. That was a Largemouth - I hear Smallies are good, but haven't tried one yet.

I've eaten bass....they are ok if out of cold clean water. You couldnt pay me to wat one from around your parts.

Good eating

Not bad if you cook them right . No different than cat fish. They're nasty as fuck but one of these best tasting fish 

I prefer trout, or saltwater groundfish , or shellfish.Did up some scallops for dinner last night. Wife said " Im not real crazy about these things" I told her $19 a lb , don't even think of giving them to the dog. Ill take yours.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ford's surf and turf, largemouth bass and squirrel

Don't eat squirrel - I hear they are high in cholesterol :read:

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What kind of polluted water are you fishing in :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I've eaten bass....they are ok if out of cold clean water. You couldnt pay me to wat one from around your parts.

Granny used to cook them up way back & they were good. Haven't had any until a bud made some with some gills. They were good.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Don't eat squirrel - I hear they are high in cholesterol :read:

What kind of polluted water are you fishing in :lol:

Would you drink water from a pond with largemouth in it?

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Fuck that, maybe from a real cold lake in the spring. 

I prefer to let them get trophy size. :snack:

gSzkLoU.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I prefer trout, or saltwater groundfish , or shellfish.Did up some scallops for dinner last night. Wife said " Im not real crazy about these things" I told her $19 a lb , don't even think of giving them to the dog. Ill take yours.

Lake Superior white fish is my favorite fresh water fish. Followed by catfish then walleye. 

Love scallops, but way to much $ 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: he's in a great area for fresh water fish 

Walleye/Pickeral are great eating as are Pike but nobody likes to clean them. Bass, trout, etc, can also be good but are more tasty/fresh coming from cold clean water, In the summer, bass can get wormy but that is also dependent on how deep the lake is. Trout like cold water so if the lake isn't deep enough during the summer months, they won't survive and that is why a lot of lakes don't have trout in them. 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Would you drink water from a pond with largemouth in it?

Old tires & shit in it too? :lol:

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Fuck that, maybe from a real cold lake in the spring. 

I prefer to let them get trophy size. :snack:

gSzkLoU.jpg

That's a big bronzeback thar.

I never have kept them - but might keep a smaller one now. Our lakes need some thinned out - as nobody keeps them, so no biggy to take a few.

Speaking of deer, I took this shot out on a trail in Port Perry not from from the clubhouse. This little area was/is full of them. 

Deer1.JPG

• Like 1