Check your account email address ×

Any of you bad ass snipers get a deer this morning?

Kivalo

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Yep,UP deer taste like shit,unless you mix in pork or pound in the seasoning and salt. :bc:

I've got farm deer around the house & N Mi woods deer in the same year before. No different in taste. It's how good the shot was & how it's cared for - like Amg said.

Your deer probably come back from the UP on the hood of some hillbillies car in 60 degrees & sun...& had road grime & dirt in the carcass.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I've got farm deer around the house & N Mi woods deer in the same year before. No different in taste. It's how good the shot was & how it's cared for - like Amg said.

Your deer probably come back from the UP on the hood of some hillbillies car in 60 degrees & sun...& had road grime & dirt in the carcass.

Nope we are wrong,, F7bhen found a link LMFAO!!!!

One of the wife's customers hit a buck a week ago in the hind quarter and it ended up across the the road and caused a 4 car pileup. He was saying some lady stopped and asked the cop if she could have the deer. They put in her trunk and away she went lol

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

Diet certainly impacts flavor. I've eaten plenty of MN swamp buck and plenty of Indiana corn deer. Certainly less gamey flavor from a cornfed diet

Come end of times that's what the murderous hoard ridding the world of capitalist pigs will say when they feast on Bussmelons….

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Come end of times that's what the murderous hoard ridding the world of capitalist pigs will say when they feast on Bussmelons….

Theyre gonna be pissed when they spear him and let the air out and see what's left!!!!11

Edited by f7ben

13 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Bingo

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You're wrong....because you're dumb as fuck. Deer meat or clutching...all the same

Read my sig from your clutching guru posted link . Thanks again for proving me right:lol:  Anyhow I've forgotten more about hunting than you will EVER know. Next time before you eat some deer meat try rinsing the bullshit residue out of your mouth first.

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yeah fish all taste the same from different lakes too. Retards. 

What % of a deers YEARLY diet is corn in farm country??? Think about how long of the year a deer has to eat browse OTHER than corn while it grows/ripens???The rest of the year they eat the same food as any deer does.