Check your account email address ×

Any of you bad ass snipers get a deer this morning?

Kivalo

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

What % of a deers YEARLY diet is corn in farm country??? Think about how long of the year a deer has to eat browse OTHER than corn while it grows/ripens???The rest of the year they eat the same food as any deer does.

I realize that. And a deer shot here this time of year that's been eating soy beans and corn and grains all summer and fall will taste better then one shot the end of December when it's been eating cedar browse for a month. And a deer that lives in the bush eats stick brow and cedar. 

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This isn't a fishing thread dummy ...

Fuck you are one stupid inbred retard. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

1 is a fish duck and 1 isn't. totally different diets.

I thought that was the argument here...that diet doesn’t influence taste. 

BTW when I was a kid my dumbass brother shot a Merganser and cooked it...good god..just awful! 😂

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Pretty sure it's already a done deal 

Might want to double check before you bait. 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

What % of a deers YEARLY diet is corn in farm country??? Think about how long of the year a deer has to eat browse OTHER than corn while it grows/ripens???The rest of the year they eat the same food as any deer does.

This ...^^^

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go back to the couch fool ...

1 minute ago, HSR said:

1 is a fish duck and 1 isn't. totally different diets.

This ...^^^

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I realize that. And a deer shot here this time of year that's been eating soy beans and corn and grains all summer and fall will taste better then one shot the end of December when it's been eating cedar browse for a month. And a deer that lives in the bush eats stick brow and cedar. 

stick brow ... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Might want to double check before you bait. 

This ...^^^

Go back to the couch fool ...

This ...^^^

I’m with Reeves.

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Read my sig from your clutching guru posted link . Thanks again for proving me right:lol:  Anyhow I've forgotten more about hunting than you will EVER know. Next time before you eat some deer meat try rinsing the bullshit residue out of your mouth first.

I cant see your sig dumbfuck but you were 100% proven wrong. Ignorant stubborn motherfucker.

You probably know less about hunting than you do about sleds.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

stick brow ... :lol:

Just shut the fuck up you inbred retard.

Swamp deer taste gamey....field deer that are grazing on grass and corn much less so.

Sweet fuck there are some god damned retards here

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

450C001D-4DA5-4671-BF98-0176C7F931DF.gif.ea782bced30163a9c12577e69b23a6bf.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m with Reeves.

You're both dummies ...

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Swamp deer taste gamey....field deer that are grazing on grass and corn much less so.

Had em in the freezer side by side - couldn't tell the diff. You don't even hunt do you?

Michelin chefs and foodies go apeshit over finding the perfectly fed cattle to get their steaks from. Diet and environment are crucial and change the taste a beef greatly. Same goes for all domestic animals. 

But deer taste the same regardless? Lmfao :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You're both dummies ...

Had em in the freezer side by side - couldn't tell the diff. You don't even hunt do you?

I guarantee in my shorter years of hunting I've killed and butchered more game then you've picked up road kill. You probably forget to lift your feet when you walk. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Deer don't eat sticks. Go cuddle with Pouts or something ...

You fucking retard I've watched 100s of deer eat oak, maple and alders up at the camp.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Michelin chefs and foodies go apeshit over finding the perfectly fed cattle to get their steaks from. Diet and environment are crucial and change the taste a beef greatly. Same goes for all domestic animals. 

But deer taste the same regardless? Lmfao :lol: 

Can't win on fs :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I thought that was the argument here...that diet doesn’t influence taste. 

BTW when I was a kid my dumbass brother shot a Merganser and cooked it...good god..just awful! 😂

Your comparison would be valid and if we were comparing meat eating deer to vegan deer 👍

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

IDK, I don't hunt or fish so, I am left taking handouts from my buds that do.  Beggers can't be choosers BUT...some deer taste much "gamier" than others.  I can only assume it's diet.  

I put the gamey shit in chili.  DE LISH!

it's everything mentioned in here  - age of the deer, how it was killed and dressed, etc, and diet.

• Thanks 1

I guarantee in my shorter years of hunting I've killed and butchered more game then you've picked up road kill. You probably forget to lift your feet when you walk. 

You fucking retard I've watched 100s of deer eat oak, maple and alders up at the camp.  :lol:

Killed more maybe - but i pass on most deer. You obviously don't know what you're doing either ... :read:

They are eating the buds off the branches. Now run along little fella while the men are talking ...

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You're both dummies ...

And Bhent is the King , or is he the queen? 

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Deer don't eat sticks. Go cuddle with Pouts or something ...

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Just rough estimate but I’ve harvested just over 20 moose and over 40 deer in 33 years ago of big game hunting. I’ve eaten deer from all across Canada. I’ve eaten gamey deer harvested in farm country and I’ve eaten deer with zero game taste from farm area, same applies to deer hunted in timber areas. It has more to do with how it’s treated and processed.corn and other farm food is a very small percentage of any deers yearly staples