Check your account email address ×

Supreme Court lets Sandy Hook families' lawsuit against gunmaker proceed

Pete

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is so fucked it had to have been planned. So much for Trumps loaded SC

They have been after gun manufacturers for a long time.  The Supreme Court voted to take the case on.  What you don't know is if it is the liberal justices, conservative justices, or both that push to take the case on.  

You can be assured if they uphold the Connecticut Supreme Court decision that they can be sued, every gun maker in America will be sued into bankruptcy.

Be glad we have two Trump appointees instead of Hillary appointees.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

They have been after gun manufacturers for a long time.  The Supreme Court voted to take the case on.  What you don't know is if it is the liberal justices, conservative justices, or both that push to take the case on.  

You can be assured if they uphold the Connecticut Supreme Court decision that they can be sued, every gun maker in America will be sued into bankruptcy.

Be glad we have two Trump appointees instead of Hillary appointees.

Any manufacturer of anything that has been used in a death will be sued to bankruptcy..Not a good precedent to set..

This means every car mfg, alcohol mfg all would be liable for deaths their products are involved in.   All it would do is spike the cost of the products much of which would end up in the pockets of the lawyers.   Fucking stupid.  

On a positive note if the SC rules against the appellants it would set strong judicial precedence.  Could be the reason they are taking it on.

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Any manufacturer of anything that has been used in a death will be sued to bankruptcy..Not a good precedent to set..

Ford never was for the pinto

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This means every car mfg, alcohol mfg all would be liable for deaths their products are involved in.   All it would do is spike the cost of the products much of which would end up in the pockets of the lawyers.   Fucking stupid.  

On a positive note if the SC rules against the appellants it would set strong judicial precedence.  Could be the reason they are taking it on.

What was it this morning, a class action lawsuit against artists who take to the stage too late.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What was it this morning, a class action lawsuit against artists who take to the stage too late.:lol:

I seen that.  :lol:   

We are likely not far off where cars are controlled by the speed limit zone they are travelling in.   That is the direction I see the left wanting to take us.  

Not taking any sides, but the level of crime, violence and death in America is an abomination. 

We have become anesthetized to death in America. 

In my mind, in a good country, when 20 little kids get shot, there would be 10,000 men attacking the NRA headquarters in Virginia, and beating La Pierre to near death. 

It never happens because Americans don't really give a shit about other Americans. Just my .02c. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Not taking any sides, but the level of crime, violence and death in America is an abomination. 

We have become anesthetized to death in America. 

In my mind, in a good country, when 20 little kids get shot, there would be 10,000 men attacking the NRA headquarters in Virginia, and beating La Pierre to near death. 

It never happens because Americans don't really give a shit about other Americans. Just my .02c. 

Its not the guns fault....dumbass motherfucker 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its not the guns fault....dumbass motherfucker 

30 round mags are contributing factors to the carnage, you fukkin goofy fuck. The problem has to be attacked from all angles. 

You think you're so smart, but you're nothing but  a fake-assed Tyvek-livin' goof-bag. 

I wish some big black bastid would punch you in the throat. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

30 round mags are contributing factors to the carnage, you fukkin goofy fuck. The problem has to be attacked from all angles. 

You think you're so smart, but you're nothing but  a fake-assed Tyvek-livin' goof-bag. 

I wish some big black bastid would punch you in the throat. 

30 round mags have contributed zero to the issue you stupid know nothing cunt

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How about you haul you're fat broke welching midget ass up on the roof and jump off face first

Benny, if I give you the 10Gs, will you pick the packs up with your mouth????