Check your account email address ×

Tulsi owns Joy Behar

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m sure Jimmy thinks they owned JR and was a big fan of Joy today

I know you and Jim butt heads, him and I don't, so please don't drag me into it..

He is free to his opinion just as you are..Unless you are a fucking retarded liar from Canada, or mock my kid I got no issues with anyone here..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I know you and Jim butt heads, him and I don't, so please don't drag me into it..

He is free to his opinion just as you are..Unless you are a fucking retarded liar from Canada, or mock my kid I got no issues with anyone here..

I wasn’t dragging you into anything. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I wasn’t dragging you into anything. 

Well you quoted me, and put down Jim in what you said....

So ya did..it's cool jt, I got no issues with you either..:bc:

I'm not here to really talk politics, I frequent the other threads..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Well you quoted me, and put down Jim in what you said....

So ya did..it's cool jt, I got no issues with you either..:bc:

I'm not here to really talk politics, I frequent the other threads..

I was just giving him some of his own medicine he follows me around the forum calling me and attacking me I just thought it was a opening to give them a little shot

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I was just giving him some of his own medicine he follows me around the forum calling me and attacking me I just thought it was a opening to give them a little shot

You're fucking insane.

Oh yeah...quit crying ya dopey cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I know, I'm not involving myself in that stuff, is all good man, I like just about everyone except 2 peeps and it's known who they are..free country, we are all entitled to our opinion, we good JT..

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought I smelled MC shitting his pampers.  And sure enough......

Blow out the sides up his back and all..haha!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He needs to add more cheese and peanut butter to his diet.  Or, rat poison.  

Either way, what a fucking idiot.

He just trolls trying to get a rise

Just now, Rigid1 said:

He just trolls trying to get a rise

No.  He's just that ignorant.  Nobody can actually troll like some of these twats do, for this long and have, and have any real brains.  If they want to pretend like they are just trolling, it's really just a cover for what they know is their own impotence in the real world.  It's liberal repugnance displayed in the safe space of the internet.  That's all it is.

Funny though...none of them seem to do that well.   :dunno:  I guess some of us are meaner, bigger trolls.  :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  He's just that ignorant.  Nobody can actually troll like some of these twats do, for this long and have, and have any real brains.  If they want to pretend like they are just trolling, it's really just a cover for what they know is their own impotence in the real world.  It's liberal repugnance displayed in the safe space of the internet.  That's all it is.

Funny though...none of them seem to do that well.   :dunno:  I guess some of us are meaner, bigger trolls.  :lol: 

Oh it's a mix of trolling and beliefs..I mean I guess I just have a hard time believing the fact that someone actually believes the stuff they spew on here other than trolling..If MC is seriously that fucking stupid and others are here like him..We are so fucking screwed as a society bro..  

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh it's a mix of trolling and beliefs..I mean I guess I just have a hard time believing the fact that someone actually believes the stuff they spew on here other than trolling..If MC is seriously that fucking stupid and others are here like him..We are so fucking screwed as a society bro..  

Yup.