Check your account email address ×

Some people on this site like people like this

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kid looked like a skinny version of a dude who worked for me about 5 yrs ago.

He asked me once " how many times have you been robbed"  I looked at him in shock and said " never" He was dumbstruck wondering how at 50 Ive never been robbed and him at 22 had been robbed 4 times.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really JT...who on here likes people that do shit like that....fucking shitbag. 

Here’s one below. His butt buddy hasn’t posted yet. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You would find that funny.  Niggers saying nigger about 350 times, and robbing some cracker kid.

Ok boomer

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Here’s one below. His butt buddy hasn’t posted yet. 

This is a totally, 100% real video...

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Ok boomer

This is a totally, 100% real video...

Here you go faggot

https://www.kctv5.com/news/local_news/viral-video-shows-olathe-student-being-robbed-at-gunpoint/article_23661c06-0022-11ea-9a21-4f58eb0fd32f.html

Viral video shows Olathe student being robbed at 'gunpoint'

spaceplay / pause

qunload | stop

ffullscreen

shift + slower / faster

volume

mmute

seek

. seek to previous 

12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60% 

OLATHE, KS (KCTV) -- First robbery charges are filed after a disturbing video of an Olathe student being threatened with guns is shared on social media. That video shows four teenagers terrorizing the victim and pointing guns at him.

The young man who was abused in the disturbing video is doing alright, but just wants to get back to normalcy. According to a family member, the incident in the video happened while he was at a park.

According to police, the incident happened on Halloween around 4:30 p.m., and the suspects took clothing and electronics from the victim.

Tuesday afternoon KCTV5 News showed parents within the Olathe School District the video and they were shocked.

“It’s kind of hard to tell what’s going on there really but yes it’s pretty frightening. I can’t believe we haven’t heard anything about it,” Ryan Larue, parent, said.

KCTV5 News stopped by the Olathe School District building and the communications and media manager provided a statement regarding those in the video saying in part, “I can confirm they are currently enrolled in the district, but because this is an open case and they are minors, I am unable to provide any additional information.”

“I would think parents would be able to warn our kids about that. I mean, I haven’t heard anything about it from my son either, so I don’t know he knows about it or not but I’ll definitely be asking him,” Larue said.

Police say that same day at around 6:30 p.m. near 151st Street in Olathe, they responded to another armed robbery, which involved those same suspects in the video, and another Olathe student.

All four suspects have been arrested and are in Olathe juvenile custody. They face two felony counts of aggravated robbery and will appear in juvenile court Wednesday.

KCTV5.com is now with you on the go! Get the latest news updates and video, StormTrack5 weather forecast, weather radar, special investigative reports, sports headlines and much more from KCTV5 News. 

>> Click/tap here to download our free mobile app. <<

Copyright 2019 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Kid looked like a skinny version of a dude who worked for me about 5 yrs ago.

He asked me once " how many times have you been robbed"  I looked at him in shock and said " never" He was dumbstruck wondering how at 50 Ive never been robbed and him at 22 had been robbed 4 times.

Hey man he heard there was good drugs in the hood :lol: 

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I been watching HUNDREDS OF FLAHERTY'S vids on YouTube for a few years!!!

Why do ya' think I'm so obsessed with black on white violence????

I tried to set-up a Colin Flaherty-Type thread on this site, but it was not well-received. 

Too many libs, and nigga-lovers. 

Some day though, you will be postin' that shit. You'll see.