Check your account email address ×

SSFB sled shopping thread

SSFB

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you fat Maintahd, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ZNOTTY!!!!  He's turned-down more broads than you've had!!

Let's see your BROADS, he posted some of his! 

Did you evah get front steps on that trailer-house ya' got up there????? NICE PLACE...…………………..NOT!!!!  

Take that Savage 311 blunderbuss and shove it up your ass with that KY!!!

Whoa, I see nine faggots thought that was funny. :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Why don't they post their BROADS, Znotty posted his! 

Yup, all ENEMIES!!! Jealous bastids, 'cause Znotty is loaded, and has banged more broads than them. 

Thought that was funny?????    BULLSHIT!!!!!!! :bigfinger:

Sounds like my comment hit pretty close to home ya dirty whitey tight sporting, Beastiality performing, little twig arm having, rotting lopsided woodpile building fuckstick. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Deals are already starting to hit. This is why I wouldn’t spring order a Doo. But but the warranty............

F2C0F3F6-0B24-4225-B906-0D7649CCA97C.png

They're listing it for close to what snow it was snow check. 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I would put money on it’s a factory demo and the warranty starts when sold. That’s at least how Poo does it? I’ve had the opportunity to buy the factory Poo demos that Snow Tech has turned back in. They usually have a 1000 miles on them and have a full warranty like they are new.

That's not a demo. Someone either backed out of their snow check, or they ordered it as a snow check (like most dealers do a couple spring order only units), then tried selling it for retail. They may have let a couple of people test ride it, but its not a demo. Not even close with only 25 miles on it.  They will sell it as a brand new sled and warranty will start the day it's sold. 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's not a demo. Someone either backed out of their snow check, or they ordered it as a snow check (like most dealers do a couple spring order only units), then tried selling it for retail. They may have let a couple of people test ride it, but its not a demo. Not even close with only 25 miles on it.  They will sell it as a brand new sled and warranty will start the day it's sold. 

I got my 19 snowchecked for less than MSRP + tax.

No set up or delivery.

4 year warranty

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It’s a 19,not a snow check that has been sitting. Dealerships in northern Wisconsin and the western UP get factory demos all of the time. What do you think happens to all of the factory sleds that are at all of the events through out the season?  You should stick to the subjects you are a expert on,like BNG.........

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s a 19,not a snow check that has been sitting. Dealerships in northern Wisconsin and the western UP get factory demos all of the time. What do you think happens to all of the factory sleds that are at all of the events through out the season?  You should stick to the subjects you are a expert on,like BNG.........

A X model is a spring order only you fucking know nothing idiot 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Polaris seems to have more premium demo sleds than doo

well you can buy most of their premium sleds in season as well where the doos are far harder.  when i was looking to offload my 16 xrs i could find a ton of snow check special polaris SBA's for the same prices as i was getting in the spring-  doo's not so much.  thats why i ended up buying a used 16 freeride instead.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There are spring order demos out there

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There are spring order demos out there

Yep. I’ve ridden with guys that get to ride factory sleds all winter long. A few years ago a budy  got to bring a factory demo 600 as a back up. His 800 etec had a ton of problems with less than 1000 miles on it. The factory told the dealership to let him bring a new sled as a back up, until they got the problem figured out. Think about the sleds that you get to ride around in circles at races,that come out of big factory trailers.  The second weekend of December,Yammi and Poo have semi trailers there with factory demo rides at Pat’s.You can tell the people that get out and ride and the ones that are the Internet experts

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they are still at some point sold at a dealership.  

No. Most of the demo sleds Doo has for mags are the premium models, but they are pre production and go back to BRP.  They aren't sold.  I've ridden a couple of them before. So has edmo 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No. Most of the demo sleds Doo has for mags are the premium models, but they are pre production and go back to BRP.  They aren't sold.  I've ridden a couple of them before. So has edmo 

Snow Tech Doos get dropped off at Timberline and sold,weird.........

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Almost nothing around here unless its spring ordered.

What brands? 

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Who cares. You are starting to tell stories now.

:lol: yea sure 

Hey @Edmo ya hear that. I'm making shit up about riding one of SnoTech's pre production demo sleds :lmao:  It was all part of our imagination :lol:

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

What brands? 

:lol: yea sure 

Hey @Edmo ya hear that. I'm making shit up about riding one of SnoTech's pre production demo sleds :lmao:  It was all part of our imagination :lol:

Hay Jay, Snow Tech is my neighbor in the UP,as in down the fucking street.