Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Taken down :lol:  I support a good Protest, this isn't a good one as it has no point and will accomplish nothing.  Trudeau isn't locking anyone down THE PREMIER is - that is why today we wait for Doug Ford to allow us pleasures....

LIVE FEED there is no taking down 

FACT is there aren't that many People certainly not 500 000

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=68596

All you have is misinformation.  Yes, taken down.  I have watched a video and had it taken down while watching.  You should shut you mouth if you don't know what's going on.  The premier was not going to follow the mandates, and pressure from sock boy has made him follow through.  Get you facts straight or shut your mouth nazi bitch.  

This has been pretty amazing.  This went from a protest against Trudeau’s fascism to a protest against all mandates! 

provincial governments are taking notice and sask said they’ll be dropping their Trudeau funded segregation pass 

when they do Alberta is sure to follow 

Trudeau and his lemmings will be furious 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hopefully we can have more selfies jumping on the UNKNOWN SOLDIERS grave.....

at least ANTIFA hasn't shown up yet, I guess Trudeau called off...

I heard TIM HORTONS closed all their locations in Ottawa due to protesters breaking local masking rules....   Now these people are asking to boycott TIMs for following guide lines

How anyone can think they have the right to hassle teenagers doing their job is beyond me.   I guess this is the NEW CANADA where I decide what is right and wrong and you will obey me..   It is about ME

Furthermore, You aren't canadian so what the fuck do you know?  The fact you are posting CBC news and shit shows how ignorant you actually are.   Pussy bitch can't even post your location cause you are scared. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

All you have is misinformation.  Yes, taken down.  I have watched a video and had it taken down while watching.  You should shut you mouth if you don't know what's going on.  The premier was not going to follow the mandates, and pressure from sock boy has made him follow through.  Get you facts straight or shut your mouth nazi bitch.  

it is a live feed how the fuck can you say this is fake :dunno: 

sorry dude I can see what is there now and what was there Yesterday.  Ya lots of people honking horns, you realize Ottawa has a large population :lol: ya the streets were packed.

I watched live feed :dunno:   where are the speeches, where is the talk about cross border vaccines :dunno:   not a word about it.   I understand this to be nothing more than "I hate Trudeau"   Why is there no sign about Doug Ford or Jason Kenny?  they are the ones locking us down.  :dunno:   

Sounds like a misdirected rage

Who is lifting some of their restriction tomorrow?  Doug Ford :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it is a live feed how the fuck can you say this is fake :dunno: 

sorry dude I can see what is there now and what was there Yesterday.  Ya lots of people honking horns, you realize Ottawa has a large population :lol: ya the streets were packed.

I watched live feed :dunno:   where are the speeches, where is the talk about cross border vaccines :dunno:   not a word about it.   I understand this to be nothing more than "I hate Trudeau"   Why is there no sign about Doug Ford or Jason Kenny?  they are the ones locking us down.  :dunno:   

Sounds like a misdirected rage

Who is lifting some of their restriction tomorrow?  Doug Ford :dunno: 

Cause they all have to listen to the federal government.  Are you that slow?   really?   Cut the head off the snake and the rest dies.  Go to the top.  

This isn't the USA, provinces cannot do as they please without serious repercussions. 

Edited by WildMann

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

This has been pretty amazing.  This went from a protest against Trudeau’s fascism to a protest against all mandates! 

provincial governments are taking notice and sask said they’ll be dropping their Trudeau funded segregation pass 

when they do Alberta is sure to follow 

Trudeau and his lemmings will be furious 

Soon KENNY will follow :lol:  you are saying he is being instructed and ruled by Trudeau :lol:  Kenny right now is on side with Trudeau? :lol: 

holy fuck are ONEWAYs out to lunch.....

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Soon KENNY will follow :lol:  you are saying he is being instructed and ruled by Trudeau :lol:  Kenny right now is on side with Trudeau? :lol: 

holy fuck are ONEWAYs out to lunch.....

The only one out to lunch is you bud.  Put up some more laughing emojis, that will get you support.  For shore

Just now, WildMann said:

Cause they all have to listen to the federal government.  Are you that slow?   really?   Cut the head off the snake and the rest dies.  Go to the top.  

so how was Alberta wide open no masks all summer yet Ontario wasn't :dunno: 

You really can't lack that much understanding on how our governments work?   You need to look into our government and who is in charge of what....

Example Trudeau made POT legal, yet every Province has its own take on how and what will be considered legal.

You are asking for the Federal Government to take over Provincial governments :dunno:  why would you want Trudeau to take over your Province, seems like a stupid request to me

2 minutes ago, WildMann said:

The only one out to lunch is you bud.  Put up some more laughing emojis, that will get you support.  For shore

You are protesting the wrong person, sorry I am not really behind that.  

Lets go to Queens Park again like last year and yell no more masks at LockDownDoug

Tell me wildman what will be accomplished at this convoy?  what are the speeches saying? (oh right there are no speeches)

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

You are protesting the wrong person, sorry I am not really behind that.  

Lets go to Queens Park again like last year and yell no more masks at LockDownDoug

Tell me wildman what will be accomplished at this convoy?  what are the speeches saying? (oh right there are no speeches)

Why would they have speeches to a Prime minister that has run off?  Why is our Prime minister in hiding?  WHat are speeches going to do when the media and the Prime minister are not listening or covering it?  Give it time, the truckers aren't leaving.  Go to You Tube and watch the Sunday morning live stream before it's taken down. They are moving Trucks to the parkway cause Ottawa can't move.  More trucks in the centre town than ever. 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

What i find funny is the trudy supporters squirm and deflect for there little boy toy:kissmyass:

What is funny is this started out to help trucks and ends up being nothing more than Fuck Trudeau -

Curious why USA isn't supporting this, no teamsters, really nobody -  just an observation

What is funny is this started out to help trucks and ends up being nothing more than Fuck Trudeau -

Curious why USA isn't supporting this, no teamsters, really nobody -  just an observation

Actually the US is supporting this.  Check out the border in Alberta.  Stop spreading your misinformation hack.  

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

Why would they have speeches to a Prime minister that has run off?  Why is our Prime minister in hiding?  WHat are speeches going to do when the media and the Prime minister are not listening or covering it?  Give it time, the truckers aren't leaving.  Go to You Tube and watch the Sunday morning live stream before it's taken down. They are moving Trucks to the parkway cause Ottawa can't move.  More trucks in the centre town than ever. 

You know that the Parliament building is empty as it is under construction?  Trudy is just down the street from there, why not head that way.

Did you expect any MP to come outside waving HI?  not even conservatives will be talking to this convoy.  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

just an Observation, How can everyone else find this protest on social media and you can't?

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

You know that the Parliament building is empty as it is under construction?  Trudy is just down the street from there, why not head that way.

Did you expect any MP to come outside waving HI?  not even conservatives will be talking to this convoy.  

He is not just down the street actually. He is hiding in his nazi Quebec cottage.   

And there have been conservative leaders talking to the convoys.   Wow you are really out of touch.  I see your whole agenda.  Do they pay you to spread this misinformation?   DO they pay you to report the video feeds that get taken down?   You are such a little bitch.  

Edited by WildMann

Just now, toslow said:

just an Observation, How can everyone else find this protest on social media and you can't?

?  I have posted the LIVE feed -  something you really don't want to see, looking at doctored/angled support videos are far better

Observation, tomorrow USA still insists on Vaccine to cross for Truck drivers :dunno:   can you again tell me how Trudeau is running the entire world?

it is pretty funny

?  I have posted the LIVE feed -  something you really don't want to see, looking at doctored/angled support videos are far better

Observation, tomorrow USA still insists on Vaccine to cross for Truck drivers :dunno:   can you again tell me how Trudeau is running the entire world?

it is pretty funny

Where did i say trudy is running the entire world? Fucktard can't even run this country. 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it is pretty funny

Never ever did I say he is running the world.  Where do you get this shit?  

Ooops  got carried away with bitch boy.  :lol:  That one was for you Too Slow.  

Edited by WildMann

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Where did i say trudy is running the entire world? Fucktard can't even run this country. 

apparently you feel he can open the border to non vaccinated - he can't

apparently you feel he DICTATES what Doug Ford will do in his Province

you have said this time and time again - ACE wildguy AC all say the same thing