Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Swoosh.  Right over the idiots head.

When will you protest Doug Ford lockdown?  before or after you happily vote for him in June

ya its over my head :lol:  you are going to vote for the exact person that lockdown Ontario and made you wear a mask

WOKE :lol: 

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

I swear he is Polaris550.  fucking dumb as fuck.  

You are protesting at an empty building, protesting the wrong person, and I am dumb :lol: 

Let me know how the mandates across the country are going, who is lifting them or not lifting them

can't wait for your report

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau will so be killing unvaxed?  you are some kind of dumb  NAZI kill people at will :dunno: 

8% of the population isn't vaxed you are a small minority causing a lot of grief 

Where did I say Trudeau will be killing unvaxxed?   DO you fucking realize the nazi's didn't kill people at the beginning?  Educate yourself you moronic fuck.  Hitler was very popular, he won his election by a landslide.  Everyone was on his side.  Till the world woke up.   Wake the fuck up troglodyte.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do masks work.  No they don't.  So why force them.  It's all compliance for dumb sheep.

Not sure why DOUG FORD is making us wear them, he said this will continue for the next months.....

Trudeau has nothing to do with Doug lockdown rules 

Not sure why DOUG FORD is making us wear them, he said this will continue for the next months.....

Trudeau has nothing to do with Doug lockdown rules 

Still not sure why you say us?  

Where did I say Trudeau will be killing unvaxxed?   DO you fucking realize the nazi's didn't kill people at the beginning?  Educate yourself you moronic fuck.  Hitler was very popular, he won his election by a landslide.  Everyone was on his side.  Till the world woke up.   Wake the fuck up troglodyte.

Yes they did matter of fact they executed member's of the government -  don't talk to me about Nazi you are not educated on the subject.   More like a denier 

anyway now you are saying soon Trudeau will be executing non vaxed since it didn't start that way

Still not sure why you say us?  

If you don;t wear on good for you, I hope you hassle young employees doing their job  Maybe call them names and things like you do here on the net.   

When you vote for Doug Ford this June will you be showing your support or doing it in shame?  fucking funny you guys thinking you vote for THE RIGHT

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Yes they did matter of fact they executed member's of the government -  don't talk to me about Nazi you are not educated on the subject.   More like a denier 

anyway now you are saying soon Trudeau will be executing non vaxed since it didn't start that way

I am more educated on the facts than you are. It's quite obvious.  You on the other hand like to twist words to match your rhetoric.  It really shows your lack of intelligence. 

If you don;t wear on good for you, I hope you hassle young employees doing their job  Maybe call them names and things like you do here on the net.   

When you vote for Doug Ford this June will you be showing your support or doing it in shame?  fucking funny you guys thinking you vote for THE RIGHT

Maybe I spit on my hands and touch all the door handles too.   You fucking don't know me and you can't even attempt to know me shit stain.  I will vote for the best person to move this country forward as opposed to destroying it.  

2 minutes ago, WildMann said:

I am more educated on the facts than you are. It's quite obvious.  You on the other hand like to twist words to match your rhetoric.  It really shows your lack of intelligence. 

Maybe I spit on my hands and touch all the door handles too.   You fucking don't know me and you can't even attempt to know me shit stain.  I will vote for the best person to move this country forward as opposed to destroying it.  

you vote the same way every election, you GIVE YOUR VOTE AWAY WITH EASE don't pretend you have ever voted anything other the CPC

I would stop with the NAZI comments on your posts, it isn't very nice or smart.  

Trudeau will be doing this soon according to WildMann

Screen-Shot-2019-08-24-at-9.31.27-PM-e15

you vote the same way every election, you GIVE YOUR VOTE AWAY WITH EASE don't pretend you have ever voted anything other the CPC

I would stop with the NAZI comments on your posts, it isn't very nice or smart.  

Trudeau will be doing this soon according to WildMann

Screen-Shot-2019-08-24-at-9.31.27-PM-e15

Again with the twisting of words.  Trudy is taking away our freedoms, making laws to be able to take more power. AT no time did I say Sock boy is coming to kill us.  The nazi movement takes time.  If us free citizens don't stand up for our freedoms, they will be taken away.  This is a fucking flu.   Not even as bad as the 1917 flu, yet all you uneducated sheep just muddle along in your little lives, thinking everything is unicorns and rainbows.  Well fuck your opinion.  That's my opinion.  

Educate yourself.   

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/hitler-comes-to-power

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

What a wonderful site to see Canadians standing up for things they believe in, No matter what government is in power. Canadians should have the right to choose 

Yeah it is awesome to see, I just watched the video of the trucks that are being moved to the parkway, because the city is gridlocked and EMS cannot even get through.   Because Fail has never been to this city, he has no idea what he is looking at.  Doesn't realize that the whole street that is shrouded in shadow and buildings is so full it's not funny.  They have compared it to Canada day levels of people.   Canada Day in January.  

Things Nazis hate 

people disobeying their god (government)

independent thought 

Believing in science and not The $cience 

bodily autonomy 

being against totalitarianism 

being against the free movement of people that the disagree with 

a woman’s right to choose what she does with her body without political consequences 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Again with the twisting of words.  Trudy is taking away our freedoms, making laws to be able to take more power. AT no time did I say Sock boy is coming to kill us.  The nazi movement takes time.  If us free citizens don't stand up for our freedoms, they will be taken away.  This is a fucking flu.   Not even as bad as the 1917 flu, yet all you uneducated sheep just muddle along in your little lives, thinking everything is unicorns and rainbows.  Well fuck your opinion.  That's my opinion.  

Educate yourself.   

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/hitler-comes-to-power

okay 

all world governments are lying and being told what to do by Trudeau.

all worldwide scientist are lying

all medical doctors worldwide are lying

Not as bad as Spanish flu

This is just a flu

If we elected Erin O'toole we wouldn't have any virus or restrictions 

These Truckers are telling the truth and must smarter than any medical scientist 

Is it freedom to not wear a mask while shopping?   maybe you should check out what fighting for freedoms is really like and what NOT having any freedom is like-  Clearly you dn't live in Canada where you have freedom to Protest :lol: 

But you are not allowed this freedom, oh wait

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

good link the guy talking right now, said we have the right to fuck with Terry Fox statue as he would be all for this protest,

Apparently Alberta is a 3rd world country right out of this guys mouth (although he said it was trudeau fault)

live feed

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=68596

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

okay 

all world governments are lying and being told what to do by Trudeau.

all worldwide scientist are lying

all medical doctors worldwide are lying

Not as bad as Spanish flu

This is just a flu

If we elected Erin O'toole we wouldn't have any virus or restrictions 

These Truckers are telling the truth and must smarter than any medical scientist 

Is it freedom to not wear a mask while shopping?   maybe you should check out what fighting for freedoms is really like and what NOT having any freedom is like-  Clearly you dn't live in Canada where you have freedom to Protest :lol: 

But you are not allowed this freedom, oh wait

Are you that stupid, or are you acting?  Serious question.  It's the Who that is leading the rhetoric. The world health organization.  They are calling the shots and the governments, although not all governments are taking their pill.  

We, the people that are pushing back, are saying to Trudeau that we will not participate any longer, and that he should change direction.  Do you not get this?   

Edited by WildMann

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

good link the guy talking right now, said we have the right to fuck with Terry Fox statue as he would be all for this protest,

Apparently Alberta is a 3rd world country right out of this guys mouth (although he said it was trudeau fault)

live feed

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=68596

CBC is fake news.  Liberal paid monkeys. Funny seeing them go from conservative to what they are now. 

Edited by WildMann