Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

18 minutes ago, toslow said:

I guess they must have found a place to sleep.

what a fucken moron you are 

not if there are 10 000 trucks they didn't.

I am curious why we have no drone shots of this NOW 100km long convoy.

From Toronto to Orillia :dunno: 

272319039_446764853846776_19993004359104

I am sure this is fake news or it would be plastered all over facebook and twitter

• Like 1

What The news is trying to do is paint a shadow on the convoy saying they are all a bunch of antivaxxers which is not true.

type this into your google and see if the news is trying to direct negativity on this 

convoy to ottawa

Edited by toslow
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, toslow said:

What The news is trying to do is paint a shadow on the convoy saying they are all a bunch of antivaxxers which is not true.

type this into your google and see if the news is trying to direct negativity on this 

convoy to ottawa

I haven't seen any anti vax reporting from any news. :dunno:    a couple of days ago THEY claimed CBC was told by Trudeau to not report this convoy :lol:   but there were hundreds of articles across Canada from cbc outlets :lol: 

I google like you asked and :dunno: 

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2022/01/25/freedom-rally-truckers-convoy-hits-ontario-picking-up-conservative-political-support-as-it-rolls.html

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-truckers-convoy-ottawa-1.6327617

I think you need to read more instead of posting nonsense all day,  I don't see any hate from any of Trudeau's media :lol: How fucking dumb

36 minutes ago, toslow said:

😂 because the news won’t cover it 

:lol:  they can't cover what isn't there.

Like I said 1000's of people have drones, and yet not one posting of it.  They have a leader saying HE SAW A VIDEO but you can't see it.  

100km long convoy is hiding somewhere :lol:  This convoy would take over an hour to pass you :lol:  but we have video of a dozen of trucks turning a corner 

Don't you find it strange?  Remember the convoy fo 1000's from Alberta over pipelines reaching Ottawa?  me neither but Facebook saw it clearly happen.

Trudeau is muting news :lol:   holy fuck :lol: 

On 1/21/2022 at 11:39 AM, 1trailmaker said:

GoFundMe for convoy :lol: give me money I will make sure all trucks receive a share of it :lol: 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/freedom-4-all?member=16749925&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

a whooping $2300 raised for this very important task. :lmao:  not even enough for fuel for one truck.

ADAM raise 330k in just a few days :dunno: 

I am sure this is fake and there isn't any convoy across Canada.....  Funny how all meme's and tiktoc are not from truckers but from activists 

On 1/22/2022 at 11:51 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Looks like someone gained 1 million dollars :lol:  but their heart was in the right place :lol: 

oh well I will just keep it and go on a vacation, thanks sheep

On 1/23/2022 at 10:31 AM, 1trailmaker said:

GOFUNDME IS NOW OVER 2 MILLION DOLLARS :lol:  wow people are stupid, they think truckers are fighting to stop mandates for everyone :lol:   no they are not :lol: 

On 1/23/2022 at 11:16 AM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Okay so they continue to collect for Truck drivers that will never show up and you claim it is legit  :lol: 

How do you assume this mystery person is giving money to VETs?  why are they still collecting,  why is there now 4 gofundme :dunno:  give us money I swear we will give it away to VETS :lol: 

Where are the american's?

too funny the sheep shall give

I hope you didn't give your money away, well I am sure you gave nothing so you are good

THE RIGHT SURE LINES UP FOR GIVING DUMB ASSES MONEY ie. ADAM

On 1/23/2022 at 11:22 AM, 1trailmaker said:

These drivers are tested for POT you smoke 3 weeks ago and fired for it.  

you are tested as employment mandates, for a legal substance.  

They are not convoying to Ottawa and never were,  they gave up their rights decades ago

At no point is anyone forced to take a vaccine but are forced to submit your pee to test at will.

Sorry this is very lame and the stupid are giving money away, testing on a whole in Canada isn't legal.   USA loves the test to work policies

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  they can't cover what isn't there.

Like I said 1000's of people have drones, and yet not one posting of it.  They have a leader saying HE SAW A VIDEO but you can't see it.  

100km long convoy is hiding somewhere :lol:  This convoy would take over an hour to pass you :lol:  but we have video of a dozen of trucks turning a corner 

Don't you find it strange?  Remember the convoy fo 1000's from Alberta over pipelines reaching Ottawa?  me neither but Facebook saw it clearly happen.

Trudeau is muting news :lol:   holy fuck :lol: 

Look at how smart you are.  Unreal. 

My room in Ottawa is booked starting tomorrow.. Are you going to attend?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is it fail?  Do you support forced vaccination or not?  Saying you don't doesn't mean shit.  Put your worthless money where your worthless mind is.

nothing will change that is why will not be there, the mandate will be lifted when they say so.

These mandates are not made by someone just doing it for fun, that would be something to protest.  In this case all efforts will end up with zero results...  To think this will change anything is comical, no one likes these mandates.

A heads-up to drivers from the OPP if you are going to be motoring on 400-series highways.

Police say motorists should be aware of potential traffic disruptions as a result of a convoy of truckers heading to Ottawa as part of a protest against the federal government’s policy banning unvaccinated truck drivers from entering Canada.

Sgt. Kerry Schmidt says delays on the roads are expected Thursday through Saturday, including the Queen Elizabeth Way, Highway 400, Highway 427, Highway 403, and Highway 401.

Schmidt says truckers have the right to peacefully protest, but police will be keeping a close eye.

A group called Canada Unity is organizing the movement, which its members refer to as the “freedom convoy.”

A “memorandum of understanding,” posted on the Canada Unity website, says its coalition is opposed to restrictions and mandates related to COVID−19, rules it deems are “unconstitutional, discriminatory and segregating.” 

The memorandum’s goal, it says, is to form a committee with the Senate and Governor General in order to reverse pandemic−related restrictions and penalties. 

This, the group falsely believes, would work to bypass existing systems of governance and compel the government to carry out its demands.

Specifically, the group seeks to have the Senate and Governor General override all levels of Canadian government by instructing them and the private sector to stop the use of vaccine passports.

The Senate and Governor General, it says, should also instruct all levels of government to stop and waive fines issued to citizens, organizations and businesses related to COVID−19.

It also demands the Senate and Governor General reinstate employees at all levels of government who were fired for breaking COVID−19 rules, and encourage other institutions and private businesses to do the same.

If the Senate and Governor General refuse to join such a committee, the group says they should “resign their lawful positions of authority immediately.”

I heard the lineup for TIMs was 7km long 

Saturday? where will these 10 000 trucks be, will they be circling or  parked somewhere and walk to the hill?  seriously what is going to happen?

09-10-19H-0269_xgaplus.jpg

Sunday? what happens?  everyone turns and goes home? Renegade you staying the week :dunno: 

2 hours ago, toslow said:

At least Canadians are starting to stand up and not let the government shovel bullshit down there throats 

It can't be contained anymore.  The complete bullshit being propogated by the lying media and our traitor PM.  

Joe Rogan is now cheering for the truckers as well so this story, just bypassed the entire media straight to the people.  More and more are waking up.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It can't be contained anymore.  The complete bullshit being propogated by the lying media and our traitor PM.  

Joe Rogan is now cheering for the truckers as well so this story, just bypassed the entire media straight to the people.  More and more are waking up.

Rogan was great at one time, now he is filth 

2 hours ago, toslow said:

At least Canadians are starting to stand up and not let the government shovel bullshit down there throats 

How so? by posting on the internet?  

I don't see anyone protesting any Provincial covid plans :dunno:  sounds like this is more "I hate Trudeau"  than anything else.

Monday we wake up and wait for Doug Ford to tell us what we are allowed to do,  we will not be waiting for trudeau at all.  Makes no sense