Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

What is funny is this started out to help trucks and ends up being nothing more than Fuck Trudeau -

Curious why USA isn't supporting this, no teamsters, really nobody -  just an observation

The msm is not showing it as they are full of shit just like ours.  Compromised.  This is huge in the USA and worldwide.

Fail if you support these mandates you are a traitor to this country.  If not you would fully support this action and demand Trudeau resign now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

saw REBEL already, here PP doesn't address anything other than CBC bad :dunno:  

What has this chump said to help Truckers get their mandate lifted ?  I'll wait 

What does he need to say? I'll wait

6 minutes ago, WildMann said:

You know what?   Maybe I will post some things for you @1trailmaker   I guess this isn't happening.  Just like the media, you are trying to downplay it all, trying to redirect, trying to get your misinformation out.  Suck it hack boy.  

Must be a MC and 550 alt account

:lol: 

Where are these American truckers?  sorry American's don't fly Canadian flags, like  last summer they come wave American flags and Trump flags 

Where is this convoy passing the border?  oh wait Trudeau stopped them right

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The msm is not showing it as they are full of shit just like ours.  Compromised.  This is huge in the USA and worldwide.

Fail if you support these mandates you are a traitor to this country.  If not you would fully support this action and demand Trudeau resign now.

Show me FOX news coverage of this convoy in the USA - they love this shit should be real easy to find 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

Where are these American truckers?  sorry American's don't fly Canadian flags, like  last summer they come wave American flags and Trump flags 

Where is this convoy passing the border?  oh wait Trudeau stopped them right

It's support for Canada you troglodyte.   FFS  go take your shot and hopefully your heart explodes.  :lol:

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

It's support for Canada you troglodyte.   FFS  go take your shot and hopefully your heart explodes.  :lol:

I saw the meme 10000 truck convoy heading to Ottawa,  which reminds me where the 100km long convoy disappeared to entered Ontario?

You are being played

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How about say something about what the truckers are here for?  nope CBC is bad and very unfair to me (wipes tears)

If this  your best candidate 

Isn't that what he said. He supports the truckers? Stop acting dumb. Oh wait:thumb:

Edited by toslow

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Show me FOX news coverage of this convoy in the USA - they love this shit should be real easy to find 

I saw the meme 10000 truck convoy heading to Ottawa,  which reminds me where the 100km long convoy disappeared to entered Ontario?

You are being played

I have seen the trucks in person.  They were driving by on the highway for two days.  You are being played.  

Edited by WildMann

6 minutes ago, WildMann said:

I have more a clue than the idiot I am arguing with.  Which is usually the case.  I see you didn't dispute the fact that I called you non canadian. 

You are comparing wearing a mask in a store to having twins having their eyes ripped out and traded to see if it will work.

THEY BURNED LIVE BODIES YOU DUMB FUCK

YOU ARE NOT CLUED IN YOU  ARE IGNORANT 

WEARING A MASK IS NOT NAZI - what an insult to every VET and more so JEW

BOO FUCKING HOO I HAVE TO WEAR A MASK, THIS IS THE SAME A NAZI GERMANY KILLING JEWS IN THE STREETS.

but You are claiming yourself as a True Canadian -   go dance on the grave of unknown soldiers 

Tucker is behind the truckers.  Listen to what this trucker says when he crossed the border, a prelude to digital ID.  This is what this protest is about.  Fail your a fucking stupid traitor if you support this and are still to blind not to see it.

Put down the bong.

3 minutes ago, WildMann said:

I have seen the trucks in person.  They were driving by on the highway for two days.  You are being played.  

okay so you claim 50 000 trucks in Ottawa?  and Trudeau has ordered all media to delete anything to the contrary 

nothing can be said - live feed tells a different story

You are comparing wearing a mask in a store to having twins having their eyes ripped out and traded to see if it will work.

BOO FUCKING HOO I HAVE TO WEAR A MASK, THIS IS THE SAME A NAZI GERMANY KILLING JEWS IN THE STREETS.

but You are claiming yourself as a True Canadian -   go dance on the grave of unknown soldiers 

Do masks work.  No they don't.  So why force them.  It's all compliance for dumb sheep.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

Furthermore, downtown Ottawa is a parking lot.  Nobody in, nobody out.  Maybe you should get off the internet and come see for yourself?   Where you gonna be?  

I see the traffic,  amazing how you think a small 2 lane road with a few hundred vechiles seems like a parking lot.

Every morning this happens  in most major cities

They have drone shots of the entire area 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tucker is behind the truckers.  Listen to what this trucker says when he crossed the border, a prelude to digital ID.  This is what this protest is about.  Fail your a fucking stupid traitor if you support this and are still to blind not to see it.

Put down the bong.

support what?   

approx 1000 truckers cross the border that are not vaccinated :dunno:  

we should burn down the country so these people can travel freely 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Listen latex lips.  It's you that doesn't have a clue.  I support our vets fighting for our freedoms that you take for granted.  Prewar Nazi germany shaped up just like the things going on now. segregation of unvaxxed, segregation and if they are not stopped, fines, jail ummm what else have you nazi's brought to the table?   

The shot is a farce, nobody alive can say that the shot saved their life. The virus does not have a 100% mortality, it doesn't even have a 25% mortality.  lets revisit the actual number?   If the shot saves people then I should be dead. I have gone two and a half years now, no shots, no staying at home.    Freedom is the right to choose.  Fuck you for trying to take our freedom. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

okay so you claim 50 000 trucks in Ottawa?  and Trudeau has ordered all media to delete anything to the contrary 

nothing can be said - live feed tells a different story

OH now it's 50,000 trucks?  was 10,000 a minute ago.   I see how you work.  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

support what?   

approx 1000 truckers cross the border that are not vaccinated :dunno:  

we should burn down the country so these people can travel freely 

Swoosh.  Right over the idiots head.

2 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Listen latex lips.  It's you that doesn't have a clue.  I support our vets fighting for our freedoms that you take for granted.  Prewar Nazi germany shaped up just like the things going on now. segregation of unvaxxed, segregation and if they are not stopped, fines, jail ummm what else have you nazi's brought to the table?   

The shot is a farce, nobody alive can say that the shot saved their life. The virus does not have a 100% mortality, it doesn't even have a 25% mortality.  lets revisit the actual number?   If the shot saves people then I should be dead. I have gone two and a half years now, no shots, no staying at home.    Freedom is the right to choose.  Fuck you for trying to take our freedom. 

Trudeau will so be killing unvaxed?  you are some kind of dumb  NAZI kill people at will :dunno: 

8% of the population isn't vaxed you are a small minority causing a lot of grief