Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Classic liberal bullshit, Trudy going into hiding for five days 

Haven't you notice no one Premier or high ranked official is backing this convoy?  Just an observation....

NO KENNY

NO MOE

NOBODY

:dunno: 

Did anyone expect anyone to show up?  Trudeau will be off working somewhere as he should 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Haven't you notice no one Premier or high ranked official is backing this convoy?  Just an observation....

NO KENNY

NO MOE

NOBODY

:dunno: 

Did anyone expect anyone to show up?  Trudeau will be off working somewhere as he should 

So you believe he was close contact to Covid and tested negative 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

So you believe he was close contact to Covid and tested negative 

maybe maybe not, good chance he did but who cares it isn't like he is at Parliament hill anyway its under construction.

I believe like all Federal elected members NONE will be present -  "Going to be a wild one" make sure you attend

Go Fund Me froze all funds do to White supremacy ties from the fund holder, she is very anti Canada and can fuck off....

12 minutes ago, toslow said:

I’m there I’ll send some pictures later 

please do I am tired of the same looped truck videos and ones from USA convoy 7 years ago and others from Europe.

100km long convoy and we have exactly ZERO PIC/VIDEO of it....  Consider how striaght the hwy is through the prairies would have made a great shot and very easy to obtain 

NOPE we missed the opportunity, darn it  

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

I’ve never seen that post where anyone said they believe it is a 100 mile long line 

ohhh wait that’s you exaggerating again 

I posted the meme from social media 

50 000 truckers now heading down the highway.  100 feet per truck = 500 000/5300 approx 94 miles long or 150km

laugable 

:lol:  now we have to watch for ANITFA :lol:  Trudeau has them on payroll :lol: They will start trouble and blame the truckers :lol:  

holy fuck this is getting  fucking dumb - I just hate USA style politics and the way ours is heading - sad

I saw a comment "If Trudeau had the balls he would call an election"  holy fuck 

38 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, typical coward, going into hiding. Must of got the superdose, after being fully vaxed, and boosted. 

did you think at any point any Leader would appear?  You won't even see 1 MP.   Are they all cowards?  

your statement makes no sense 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I thought this convoy was to complain about winter road maintenance.  Accordingto CBC.

:lol: you are not funny

I saw you on the vaughan mills bridge......

I will admit this is the first time I have ever seen Trucks on the 400