Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are okay with drug testing against your will and for condition of employmet,  got it

You have not right to smoke a legal drug at home if you drive a truck into USA 

sounds fair to me, what rights are being refused here?  none 

USA law.  Don't like it, go protest there.   

Just now, ACE said:

Fail is so burned out and such a failure that he actually believes that smart people are only against Trudeau’s mandates because he’s a liberal but actually like Doug fords mandates because he’s a conservative. This shows how he thinks. Very very unintelligent person.

fuck all covid mandates regardless of what party banner the person wears. 

he literally cannot comprehend that at all :lol: 

If every party is having mandates who are you voting for?  there isn't one party that says no mandates 

You will vote the same way every election 100%

3 minutes ago, WildMann said:

I am learning this.   He just keeps going in circles and getting more and more out to the fringe.   :lol:

voting for Doug Ford in June?  I am positive you will no matter what mandates he tosses at you.

Tomorrow Doug will allow a few people in restaurants 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

weed is legal in Canada, you make no sense defending drug testing at will.

Alcohol is only tested to see if you are impaired while driving since alcohol leaves the body with in hours....  You are free to drink your face off just not at work

USA law (said while making retarded hand gestures)  Canada and the US are not the same country fucktard.  Damn you are such a stupid hack.  flailing around like a fish out of water.  :lol:

The drug testing laws have been around before weed was legal.  There is no effective test for roadside weed and if you are going to smoke weed, you are not driving a truck into the US. Period.  

Don't like it go protest there.   FFS   :lol:

hmmmm USA covid law - don't like don't go?

wow :lol:  I really can't believe you are posting this while screaming for YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS 

Obviously you didn't read one of my replies.  USA countered Trudy law.  Like a sanction.  You really did take the short bus didn't you?   :lol:

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

USA law (said while making retarded hand gestures)  Canada and the US are not the same country fucktard.  Damn you are such a stupid hack.  flailing around like a fish out of water.  :lol:

The drug testing laws have been around before weed was legal.  There is no effective test for roadside weed and if you are going to smoke weed, you are not driving a truck into the US. Period.  

Don't like it go protest there.   FFS   :lol:

so you okay with USA covid laws?  why are you protesting here why not in the USA since it is their border rule

keep posting it is so entertaining

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

live feed of crowd don't forget to look at the size

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=68596

You’re  getting lost in things that are not important as usual.

its about what the protesters represent 

Edited by toslow

Just now, WildMann said:

Obviously you didn't read one of my replies.  USA countered Trudy law.  Like a sanction.  You really did take the short bus didn't you?   :lol:

and added it to Mexico :lol:  come on dude, you are at a I hate Trudeau rally nothing more,   Freedom is something you obviously don't support

so you okay with USA covid laws?  why are you protesting here why not in the USA since it is their border rule

keep posting it is so entertaining

I was about to say the same thing to you.  Keep posting, I have nothing better to do today.  :lol:

I am not american and don't really care what they do, to tell you the truth.  

Just now, toslow said:

Your getting lost in things that are not important as usual.

its about what the protesters represent 

I agree, just don't like the lies about 50 000 truckers and the majority of people -  this isn't true as a very small amount of people are at THE HILL

Funny when a Union strikes for RIGHTS that people here are never on board with protests

I was about to say the same thing to you.  Keep posting, I have nothing better to do today.  :lol:

I am not american and don't really care what they do, to tell you the truth.  

So you are not there for the Trucker's mandate over border crossing -  go figure :lol: 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

So you are not there for the Trucker's mandate over border crossing -  go figure :lol: 

I am about freedom and yes I hate Trudy.  So what?    The border thing started because of Trudy.  Please pull your head out of your ass for one second and get some air.  :lol:

I agree, just don't like the lies about 50 000 truckers and the majority of people -  this isn't true as a very small amount of people are at THE HILL

Funny when a Union strikes for RIGHTS that people here are never on board with protests

But but but, stop with the bullshit posts and start maning up to the truth.

this country has sunken so far down under yes both the federal and provincial governments that it going to take strong people to call it what it is 

The oganizers are very interested and so are the sheep on facebook saying THE MEDIA IS HIDING THE NUMBERS 

Your CBC media is hiding the numbers, You cannot see even half of the people in your precious video.  

I am about freedom and yes I hate Trudy.  So what?    The border thing started because of Trudy.  Please pull your head out of your ass for one second and get some air.  :lol:

Will you be there until this is lifted?  no you don't give a shit about the Truckers so stop pretending.

1 minute ago, toslow said:

But but but, stop with the bullshit posts and start maning up to the truth.

this country has sunken so far down under yes both the federal and provincial governments that it going to take strong people to call it what it is 

I bet the real numbers would shock you.  But you would say they aren't real.  :lol:

Your CBC media is hiding the numbers, You cannot see even half of the people in your precious video.  

that is not a news camera it is security cam.....   clearly shows how many are on the property

The speeches are happening in view of camera 

I have seen the drone shots - no need to carry on about the numbers

1000 poeple today maybe

What drone shots are you seeing? I’m calling you a liar and you haven’t looked at anything other then YouTube 

that is not a news camera it is security cam.....   clearly shows how many are on the property

The speeches are happening in view of camera 

Clearly you are not from here, nor do you know where the people are.  That cam shows the front lawn, and most out there will be security and such.  It does not show the people.  It doesn't even show 1/4 the people.  That is what CBC is supposed to be doing. Downplaying.  Stupid is as stupid does.  

Where are you from really?