Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Are you that stupid, or are you acting?  Serious question.  It's the Who that is leading the rhetoric. The world health organization.  They are calling the shots and the governments, although not all governments are taking their pill.  

We, the people that are pushing back, are saying to Trudeau that we will not participate any longer, and that he should change direction.  Do you not get this?   

I said I get the I hate Trudeau seems like that is all it is.  big deal

not one word so far about Doug Ford's lockdown - :dunno:  nothing not one word seems odd

meanwhile they take drug tests to enter the states :lol:  My RIGHT my RIGHTs too funny

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

speaker asked for those hanging upsidedown flags to fix it, mean while the other dumb ass conmended the flag on Terry fox up sidedown

We are not leaving until you are free

wow didn't know I couldn't see my friends

Is that what freedom is to you?  Seeing your friends?   What kind of idiot are you?  Another serious question.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I said I get the I hate Trudeau seems like that is all it is.  big deal

not one word so far about Doug Ford's lockdown - :dunno:  nothing not one word seems odd

meanwhile they take drug tests to enter the states :lol:  My RIGHT my RIGHTs too funny

Drug test = Driving under the influence.  Vaccination papers = Well, what does that equal?    Can still have the flu with full vax, can still spread the flu by touching door handles, no guarantee that the vax does anything significant. HMMMMM  not hard to figure out your arguments are as full of holes as your own brain. 

Just now, WildMann said:

Drug test = Driving under the influence.  Vaccination papers = Well, what does that equal?    Can still have the flu with full vax, can still spread the flu by touching door handles, no guarantee that the vax does anything significant. HMMMMM  not hard to figure out your arguments are as full of holes as your own brain. 

you are tested to see if you ever smoked pot, pot will appear on tests for month after a joint.

These people are FIRED for smoking a joint at the cottage 2 weeks ago.

There is no test for impairment for Pot and most pill drugs, only if you ever took them....

In Canada it isn't legal to test employees unless you are a trucker going to USA or some rare job.

Police

Fire

nobody is tested (although police and fire is tested once and only once) 

Again try education on the subject, I already proved this to TOOSLOW 

but Ya our rights our rights is laughable 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

you are tested to see if you ever smoked pot, pot will appear on tests for month after a joint.

These people are FIRED for smoking a joint at the cottage 2 weeks ago.

There is no test for impairment for Pot and most pill drugs, only if you ever took them....

In Canada it isn't legal to test employees unless you are a trucker going to USA or some rare job.

Police

Fire

nobody is tested (although police and fire is tested once and only once) 

Again try education on the subject, I already proved this to TOOSLOW 

but Ya our rights our rights is laughable 

People who smoke pot at the cottage may also smoke pot in a truck.  Like you they believe pot isn't that bad, it's only a weed.  Get off the dope man.  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol Ya getting wound up :lol:  

I have you link running and nothing is being said, sad really

Who is link running?  I am sitting here waiting for you to say the next stupid thing so I can put my boot down your throat.  I lost my Wildbitch, and needed some fun.   Right Polaris550?

Edited by WildMann
  • Like 1

Just now, WildMann said:

People who smoke pot at the cottage may also smoke pot in a truck.  Like you they believe pot isn't that bad, it's only a weed.  Get off the dope man.  

:lol:  okay

This RIGHT means nothing 

fuck how stupid....

You can't pass into USA without submitting to drug tests at will - this isn't wrong it is keeping us safe says wildmann

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  okay

This RIGHT means nothing 

fuck how stupid....

You can't pass into USA without submitting to drug tests at will - this isn't wrong it is keeping us safe says wildmann

Do you know how many cars I follow on the road that are smoking pot and driving?  You can smell it.   Why don't we legalized coke and heroin too, then why not have the right to snort or shoot up while driving.  You're sliding off the cliff dumbass.  My right to choose not to take a simple flu shot should not be compared to some pothead who wants to smoke his brains out while driving down the road.   Fuck are you stupid.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

Do you know how many cars I follow on the road that are smoking pot and driving?  You can smell it.   Why don't we legalized coke and heroin too, then why not have the right to snort or shoot up while driving.  You're sliding off the cliff dumbass.  My right to choose not to take a simple flu shot should not be compared to some pothead who wants to smoke his brains out while driving down the road.   Fuck are you stupid.  

and exactly how does testing for pot 3 weeks ago stop this?  

YOu are defending a medical force procedure to be able to work

by the Way only going to USA are drivers tested or if the company does cross border travel - they are force to test drivers or they can not enter usa ever.

Canadian only truckers are not tested - so what is you point here, truckers are pot smoking drivers

Just pointing out how ridiculous this is 

Freedom and what you are trying to base your argument on are obviously two completely different entities.  What you are talking about is anarchy.  I am talking about freedom.  They are not one in the same.   Although anarchy comes with massive freedom, the idiots like you would not police themselves cause they have no self control. 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

and exactly how does testing for pot 3 weeks ago stop this?  

YOu are defending a medical force procedure to be able to work

by the Way only going to USA are drivers tested or if the company does cross border travel - they are force to test drivers or they can not enter usa ever.

Canadian only truckers are not tested - so what is you point here, truckers are pot smoking drivers

Just pointing out how ridiculous this is 

No actually it is a law by the USA and enforced by the USA. I believe there are still states that have a 20 year term on possessing weed.  

Up until very recently the USA treated weed like a drug.  Cause it is a drug.  SO is alcohol, so is nicotine.  At one point, you went to jail for possessing alcohol. 

Edited by WildMann

I've learned not to bring myself down to the level of true idiots as it hurts to much. Trying to debate anything with fail is like that

Edited by toslow

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

Freedom and what you are trying to base your argument on are obviously two completely different entities.  What you are talking about is anarchy.  I am talking about freedom.  They are not one in the same.   Although anarchy comes with massive freedom, the idiots like you would not police themselves cause they have no self control. 

so you are okay with drug testing against your will and for condition of employmet,  got it

You have not right to smoke a legal drug at home if you drive a truck into USA 

sounds fair to me, what rights are being refused here?  none 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

I've learned not to bring myself down to the level of true idiots as it hurts to much. Trying to debate anything with fail is like that

I am learning this.   He just keeps going in circles and getting more and more out to the fringe.   :lol:

Fail is so burned out and such a failure that he actually believes that smart people are only against Trudeau’s mandates because he’s a liberal but actually like Doug fords mandates because he’s a conservative. This shows how he thinks. Very very unintelligent person.

fuck all covid mandates regardless of what party banner the person wears. 

he literally cannot comprehend that at all :lol: 

2 minutes ago, WildMann said:

No actually it is a law by the USA and enforced by the USA. I believe there are still states that have a 20 year term on possessing weed.  

Up until very recently the USA treated weed like a drug.  Cause it is a drug.  SO is alcohol, so is nicotine.  At one point, you went to jail for possessing alcohol. 

weed is legal in Canada, you make no sense defending drug testing at will.

Alcohol is only tested to see if you are impaired while driving since alcohol leaves the body with in hours....  You are free to drink your face off just not at work