Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

where are those Straws again 

Dude would you be fired if your bosses saw your posts on how you keep their company running and many fronts from IT to garbage collection :dunno:  

sorry Fail... wrong again... my contributions to my employer were accurate. My opinions on garbage collection are my own and nothing to do with my employment. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND WHO SPENDS MOST OF THEIR "WORK DAY' POSTING ON THIS FORUM IS A DIFFERENT MATTER - YOU STEAL FROM YOUR EMPLOYER A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME EVERY DAY.

Just now, 02sled said:

sorry Fail... wrong again... my contributions to my employer were accurate. My opinions on garbage collection are my own and nothing to do with my employment. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND WHO SPENDS MOST OF THEIR "WORK DAY' POSTING ON THIS FORUM IS A DIFFERENT MATTER - YOU STEAL FROM YOUR EMPLOYER A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME EVERY DAY.

and you save your employer money posting all day :dunno:  

You are funny, I hope your work never sees your fabricated posts 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Status of Women is a drain?  I going to assume you and 02sledlips think there is a man more qualified for the job :lol: 

Is that her role?  :lol:

Who is the Honorable Minister for Status of Men?:lol:

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

and you save your employer money posting all day :dunno:  

You are funny, I hope your work never sees your fabricated posts 

:nuts2: I work for myself now when I want to work. No fabrications either. Facts. Something your delusional mind has trouble distinguishing constantly. You're lucky to remember what you posted 5 minutes ago. Try and deny you spend most of your "work day" on the forum... the evidence is here for anyone to see.

Edited by 02sled

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:nuts2: I work for myself now when I want to work. No fabrications either. Facts. Something your delusional mind has trouble distinguishing constantly. You're lucky to remember what you posted 5 minutes ago. Try and deny you spend most of your "work day" on the forum... the evidence is here for anyone to see.

Congrats man.  How are you gonna manage per deems?  By the day or meal?

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Status of Women is a drain?  I going to assume you and 02sledlips think there is a man more qualified for the job :lol: 

She got shuffled there due to her incompetence being clearly demonstrated on electoral reform. :lol:Rather than ditch her like he should have Trudope had to keep his 50/50. Obviously Trudope thinks a man is best qualified to speak on womens issues when he keeps going to these conferences on womens issues. He filled that one with ums and ahs as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/04/06/trudeau-new-york-women-summit_n_15848258.html

I guess he couldn't find a qualified woman.... or perhaps he did and just hasn't come out yet.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Congrats man.  How are you gonna manage per deems?  By the day or meal?

The expenses are to be accounted for which is something the company I have contracted with wants. They get a corporate rate for the airlines, car rentals and hotels we will be using. They will reimburse for the expenses.

Edited by 02sled

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

She got shuffled there due to her incompetence being clearly demonstrated on electoral reform. :lol:Rather than ditch her like he should have Trudope had to keep his 50/50. Obviously Trudope thinks a man is best qualified to speak on womens issues when he keeps going to these conferences on womens issues. He filled that one with ums and ahs as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/04/06/trudeau-new-york-women-summit_n_15848258.html

I guess he couldn't find a qualified woman.... or perhaps he did and just hasn't come out yet.

a Cabinet shuffle?  wow first time I have ever seen that done 

He could have chosen a different women :dunno:   

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

a Cabinet shuffle?  wow first time I have ever seen that done 

He could have chosen a different women :dunno:   

Typical government attitude from a government employee protected by a union... Fail... let's move the incompetent manager from their current screwed up position to a less visible position. The person is still incompetent for the job and still doing a lousy job.

He could have sent a woman cabinet minister to a womens conference. Instead he goes himself.... fits in with his globe trotting look at me agenda.

Edited by 02sled
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, 02sled said:

so your newly claimed contracted work states 02sled can come in whenever he wish too or not too :dunno:  

sweet deal 

Just now, 02sled said:

Typical government attitude from a government employee protected by a union... Fail... let's move the incompetent manager from their current screwed up position to a less visible position. The person is still incompetent for the job and still doing a lousy job.

I think many people/ministers are not competent but than again this applies to every business or workplace.

I would never take a spotlight job, just not worth it 

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The expenses are to be accounted for which is something the company I have contracted with wants. They get a corporate rate for the airlines, car rentals and hotels we will be using. They will reimburse for the expenses.

What is your insurance requirements like, ie professional liability, wsib for you and everyone you bring in?

Normally we are asked this before being allowed on site anywhere.

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so your newly claimed contracted work states 02sled can come in whenever he wish too or not too :dunno:  

sweet deal 

Dumb as a stump continues... the project has a start date and an estimated completion date. There are financial implications for early or late completion unless the scope of the project changes. It's called a Service Level Agreement Fail.

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

do you smell something? 

Not really.  It's just something most are unaware of.  Esp when you use independent contractors, ie not direct employees and assume they have all that.  Not a problem unless someone gets hurt.  Low risk regardless but nonetheless. 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is your insurance requirements like, ie professional liability, wsib for you and everyone you bring in?

Normally we are asked this before being allowed on site anywhere.

This is in the US. Something you are familiar with. Certificate of liability insurance is a requirement as well as meeting a couple of other state required documents. That is why I will be incorporated. We had this dialogue about why incorporation instead of sole proprietorship. They are dealing with the work visa.

Edited by 02sled

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump continues... the project has a start date and an estimated completion date. There are financial implications for early or late completion unless the scope of the project changes. It's called a Service Level Agreement Fail.

Sounds interesting.

We normally take exception to those as most delays are caused by installation beyond our control.