Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The system has let him down. There weren't enough community centres for him to play basketball to keep him off the streets. It's the governments fault the way he turned out. Let's give him $5M for letting him fall through the cracks of society and rehabilitate him.

All his victims should apologize to him.  How dare they not understand the troubles he's gone through.

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Actually reports say he was born here. I wonder what his parents have done since emigrated to Canada? Father is probably a cardiac surgeon and his mother a bank manager...

28 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Actually reports say he was born here. I wonder what his parents have done since emigrated to Canada? Father is probably a cardiac surgeon and his mother a bank manager...

Canadians of Somali descent, mostly of second and now third generations, who live in the Kingsview Village-The Westway neighbourhood face challenges: insufficient youth programs, no community centre, with many college and university graduates unable to find secure, full-time jobs in their field.

Without sufficient youth support and activities, and full-time, career-related employment for newly graduated twentysomethings, some turn to the streets and violence, while others experience depression, even suicide, said Sarah Ali, a mid-thirties, third-generation Canadian of Somali descent and area resident, who works with the Somali Workers Network.

Society is simply letting them down... we simply don't do enough for them... hugs from Trudope and community centres will make it all better.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Everyone deserves an equal opportunity, male or female. Trudope is taking things too far and is pushing his agenda too far. Bottom line. The best qualified person for the job should get the job regardless of whether that person is a man or a woman. In Trudopes world he would overlook a far better qualified man in order to put a lesser qualified woman in the job to satisfy his feminist agenda. That is just not common sense. If the best person for the job she should have the job. If the best qualified is a man he should have the job. Not giving a job to someone just to meet an arbitrary quota.

what I find interesting about your rants is the way Women are always the least qualified in your statements 

in a 50/50 wouldn't it be possible a lesser qualified man would also get a job :dunno:  

Your comments really speak to your age

41 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Society is simply letting them down... we simply don't do enough for them... hugs from Trudope and community centres will make it all better.

How 'bout some Raptors tickets?

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what I find interesting about your rants is the way Women are always the least qualified in your statements 

in a 50/50 wouldn't it be possible a lesser qualified man would also get a job :dunno:  

Have you ever had any immediate supervisors that were female?

One was just in our dep't for a year just so she'd have some shop floor experience on her resume. I had 1 other that on some dimensional quality stuff was fine, but had no idea what our machine shop capabilities were.

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

More stupidity from Fail... making up things in his delusional mind. I have worked with some excellently qualified women as my management. I have hired women as the best qualified for the job. Any system that mandates an arbitrary 50/50 representation of men and women regardless of skills and qualifications is simply wrong. I don't give a damn if the mix ends up more women than men as long as the best qualified person for the job gets the job.

Your comments really speak to your stupidity.

Female CEO's of note (Fortune 500 companies)

General Motors, IBM, Pepsi, Lockheed Martin, Hewlett Packard, Oracle, General Dynamics, Mondelēz International, Progressive, Duke Energy, Staples, PG&E, Synchrony Financial, Guardian Insurance, Ross Stores, Reynolds American, Reinsurance Group of America, Occidental Petroleum, Sempra Energy, Hertz Global Holdings, CST Brands, Veritiv, Campbell Soup, Hershey, CMS Energy, Graybar Electric, Avon Products, Ingredion, Mattel, Key Corp, CH2M Hill, Yahoo, then countless other women CEO's who are not part of the Fortune 500.

I don't care if the best person for the job is male, female, in between, physical handicap, ethnic background, LGBTQ or whatever else... just the best person to do the job.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More stupidity from Fail... making up things in his delusional mind. I have worked with some excellently qualified women as my management. I have hired women as the best qualified for the job. Any system that mandates an arbitrary 50/50 representation of men and women regardless of skills and qualifications is simply wrong. I don't give a damn if the mix ends up more women than men as long as the best qualified person for the job gets the job.

Your comments really speak to your stupidity.

Female CEO's of note (Fortune 500 companies)

General Motors, IBM, Pepsi, Lockheed Martin, Hewlett Packard, Oracle, General Dynamics, Mondelēz International, Progressive, Duke Energy, Staples, PG&E, Synchrony Financial, Guardian Insurance, Ross Stores, Reynolds American, Reinsurance Group of America, Occidental Petroleum, Sempra Energy, Hertz Global Holdings, CST Brands, Veritiv, Campbell Soup, Hershey, CMS Energy, Graybar Electric, Avon Products, Ingredion, Mattel, Key Corp, CH2M Hill, Yahoo, then countless other women CEO's who are not part of the Fortune 500.

I don't care if the best person for the job is male, female, in between, physical handicap, ethnic background, LGBTQ or whatever else... just the best person to do the job.

I know what you have said and its always the same, lesser women getting the job never the man.  

I was just pointing that out - sometimes you just get so involved in bashing Trudeau you don't realize what and how you post.

I asked which MAN was not given that a job that he was more qualified for, you never answered because you dn't know.  

Edited by 1trailmaker

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know what you have said and its always the same, lesser women getting the job never the man.  

I was just pointing that out - sometimes you just get so involved in bashing Trudeau you don't realize what and how you post.

I asked which MAN was not given that a job that he was more qualified for, you never answered because you dn't know.  

More stupidity continues from your delusions.... the only way one knows is to have been part of the interview process and interviewed the candidates to determine which is best qualified.

It would be insanity to think that there would be a 50/50 representation unless it was arbitrarily assigned. You really don't and never will get it. It can be 70% women 30% men. I don't care... just don't set a stupid quota. Trudope is the idiot that arbitrarily decided that cabinet MUST be 50/50 regardless of qualifications.

I just hope that if I go for surgery one day I don't get the mediocre surgeon who just met the minimum qualifications to do the job. I hope I get the best qualified surgeon I can regardless of male or female. Just give me the best I can get.

Mary Barra, CEO of GM, is the daughter of a GM tool & die maker. I'm thinking that she would have some idea of what it is like growing up in a blue collar, middle class family. I wonder how many of the idealists in Cabinet can say the same?

Edited by revrnd

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More stupidity continues from your delusions.... the only way one knows is to have been part of the interview process and interviewed the candidates to determine which is best qualified.

It would be insanity to think that there would be a 50/50 representation unless it was arbitrarily assigned. You really don't and never will get it. It can be 70% women 30% men. I don't care... just don't set a stupid quota. Trudope is the idiot that arbitrarily decided that cabinet MUST be 50/50 regardless of qualifications.

I just hope that if I go for surgery one day I don't get the mediocre surgeon who just met the minimum qualifications to do the job. I hope I get the best qualified surgeon I can regardless of male or female. Just give me the best I can get.

Pretty sure you feel every single Minister in this Liberal government is horrible, there would not be one that you find good.  

Its this statement true :dunno:  

we all agreed that making 50/50 was a dumb idea and saying its 2016 was even dumber 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty sure you feel every single Minister in this Liberal government is horrible, there would not be one that you find good.  

we all agreed that making 50/50 was a dumb idea and saying its 2016 was even dumber 

You would be wrong again... while Trudope has some incompetent people he also seems to have some capable people as well. One of his big failings would be when one of his cabinet is proven to be a liar, incompetent or misrepresented themselves he chooses to keep them rather than replace them. But then that seems to be the government way at lots of levels.

10 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Don't forget Neil Diamond as well... Trudope has been awfully quiet on both of these.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3981116/neil-diamond-quits-touring-parkinsons-disease/

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Monsef is a prime example, look @ her resume FFS. An Archie comic book is thicker

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/maryam-monsef-44733655

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/01/24/liberals-to-roll-out-long-term-plan-to-reform-canada-post.html

No return to door to door for those have lost it. But those that have 'super boxes' will have to suck it up.

Never was door to door delivery here, so it's a non-issue.

Edited by revrnd

44 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You would be wrong again... while Trudope has some incompetent people he also seems to have some capable people as well. One of his big failings would be when one of his cabinet is proven to be a liar, incompetent or misrepresented themselves he chooses to keep them rather than replace them. But then that seems to be the government way at lots of levels.

2 are our countries most qualified Ministers today.  

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

2 are our countries most qualified Ministers today.  

In business you would be terminated with cause regardless how qualified you are. I assume you are using our Minister of Defence as an example of one of those as qualified. He is a liar and not to be trusted.

Monsef lied about her birth country. Normal people have been deported for the same, but because she is one of Trudopes quota she stays.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Monsef is a prime example, look @ her resume FFS. An Archie comic book is thicker

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/maryam-monsef-44733655

I know you like to make fun of the window washer but in reality if your child does half of what she has accomplished in 10 years you would be one proud parent.  

She seems to keep moving forward :dunno:  

She took the study work at Trent and seemed content for 3-4 years, but at that point she seems to have drive and not content anymore.  

So once she finishes in Government say 2019, do you think her resume might get her a job somewhere in those fields?   At that point she is probably one the more qualified people.

she has done very well for herself IMO

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

In business you would be terminated with cause regardless how qualified you are. I assume you are using our Minister of Defence as an example of one of those as qualified. He is a liar and not to be trusted.

Monsef lied about her birth country. Normal people have been deported for the same, but because she is one of Trudopes quota she stays.

where are those Straws again 

Dude would you be fired if your bosses saw your posts on how you keep their company running and many fronts from IT to garbage collection :dunno:  

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know you like to make fun of the window washer but in reality if your child does half of what she has accomplished in 10 years you would be one proud parent.  

She seems to keep moving forward :dunno:  

She took the study work at Trent and seemed content for 3-4 years, but at that point she seems to have drive and not content anymore.  

So once she finishes in Government say 2019, do you think her resume might get her a job somewhere in those fields?   At that point she is probably one the more qualified people.

she has done very well for herself IMO

What has she accomplished?  She is a useless figurehead.

• Like 1