Check your account email address ×

Dog>Cat

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

AOC has wonky, Bobbitt-ish eyes.  Not to mention she thinks she has a brain.  No thanks!

Definitely Dunning Kruger syndrome. No wonder Barb adores her. :news:

aooc.jpg

• Haha 3

Just now, frenchy said:

I’ve seen cats do it. 

Cats are fucking retards. 

Never seen a cat do that, ever. Dogs, yes. 

Like all animals, just like humans, some are smarter than others.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yes scooping it out of a sandbox in your house is so much more civilized. :lol: 

It is, by far, and no need to go out on a night like tonight to scoop it up either. I suppose you could wait until tomorrow, but what a soggy stinky mess that'd be. No thanks! O.o

Edited by irv

13 hours ago, Snake said:

Outdoor cats all I got left.

Mine are in and out when the weather permits.  They still come inside to drop a deuce though.  It’s unreal.  They’ll run right to the box, then want to go right back out.  I had to check to see if maybe they had reading material in there or something.  Fuckers.

13 hours ago, irv said:

It is, by far, and no need to go out on a night like tonight to scoop it up either. I suppose you could wait until tomorrow, but what a soggy stinky mess that'd be. No thanks! O.o

Spring is the worst here with dogs dropping payload all winter.  Our big ones drop 5 pounders.  Ewwww.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mine are in and out when the weather permits.  They still come inside to drop a deuce though.  It’s unreal.  They’ll run right to the box, then want to go right back out.  I had to check to see if maybe they had reading material in there or something.  Fuckers.

Spring is the worst here with dogs dropping payload all winter.  Our big ones drop 5 pounders.  Ewwww.

I've never had a cat that came back in to use the litter box. I've seen a few of ours over the years shit in other peoples gardens but never on our property. Good kitties I say! :lol:

1 minute ago, irv said:

I've never had a cat that came back in to use the litter box. I've seen a few of ours over the years shit in other peoples gardens but never on our property. Good kitties I say! :lol:

I’ve see them pissing but, I kid you not.....I’ve never seen cat shit in my yard and the box stays regular.  We’ve watched the fuckers come inside just to shit.  Little assholes is what they are!  You think they are librul cats?!?!?!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

My neighbors saw me throw a large rock and connect on their cat in my garden and said "wtf". I said next time it'll be 55 grains, she asked what that meant. I walked away. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve see them pissing but, I kid you not.....I’ve never seen cat shit in my yard and the box stays regular.  We’ve watched the fuckers come inside just to shit.  Little assholes is what they are!  You think they are librul cats?!?!?!

A neighbors cat is currently hanging around our place and I've seen him shit/piss in the neighbors garden/lawn instead of ours. I have some left over food/treats from our last cat that I give him occasionally so I assume that is the reason why? 🤣 He has also been around quite regularly controlling our chipmunk problem. Just like he is our own, he brings them to us/near us and is right proud about it too. I found a decent size chipmunk hole right beside our foundation about a month or 2 ago so this isn't bothering me at all. Since the passing of our last cat, our chipmunk population has exploded! 

13 hours ago, irv said:

I shoot cats that come on my property.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/31/2019 at 8:44 PM, Snake said:

Outdoor cats all I got left.

Yep. I have a male and the only time he shits in a litter box is when we are gone for 2-3 days. He will go out in a blizzard before shitting in a box.

I know everybody here loves their pets. I know you would almost kill someone over your pets.

However, I just can't understand how anyone would willingly tolerate what you all go through for your pets. 

I know people get attached to their pets, and are very protective of them. I just can't fathom the poop and piss that comes with a pet. How can this possibly be worth the trouble?? 

No matter how clean your house/yard is, it will smell if you have a pet. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I know everybody here loves their pets. I know you would almost kill someone over your pets.

However, I just can't understand how anyone would willingly tolerate what you all go through for your pets. 

I know people get attached to their pets, and are very protective of them. I just can't fathom the poop and piss that comes with a pet. How can this possibly be worth the trouble?? 

You probably have more deer, turkey and coyote shit at your place then you would have dog shit if you had a dog.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You probably have more deer, turkey and coyote shit at your place then you would have dog shit if you had a dog.

That could be true!!! 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Star's blanket that we took her to the vet for the last time is put away for just that reason. I can take a sniff of it and still smell her, and, sorry, but I like that.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:57 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Our cats stay inside......we used to have outdoor cats but Coyotes eat them like candy around here.

our current are indoor only,  we lost one to coyotes and the kids found the cats leg and a trail of guts so after that we kept them in.  one will go hang outside on the patio and maybe walk around the house during the day but comes right back in