Check your account email address ×

COLLINS TO SCHIFF

jtssrx

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its going to be gratifying to watch guys like you back pedal and make excuses as the indictments come down.

The Kenyan has been mentioned many times these past weeks. And it aint pretty.

Good.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The Right thinks the Left is going away or to jail and the Left thinks the Right is going away or to jail. :lol: 

Guess what's most likely to happen to either side???

Exactly but keep it quiet...don't rain on their parades.  😂

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly but keep it quiet...don't rain on their parades.  😂

All this renewed talk of the Clinton's and Obama going away and of course the Trump talk from the TDS'ers just makes me laugh. Granted I wouldn't be upset if any or all of them went away but I don't see it.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All this renewed talk of the Clinton's and Obama going away and of course the Trump talk from the TDS'ers just makes me laugh. Granted I wouldn't be upset if any or all of them went away but I don't see it.

Wouldn't bother me either but it's just fodder to fire up the respective bases...hell Nixon  was caught on tape and was allowed to resign and even enjoyed a resurgence later in life. Some of his minions went to precision like G. Gordon Liddy but mostly because he wouldn't rat anybody out. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wouldn't bother me either but it's just fodder to fire up the respective bases...hell Nixon  was caught on tape and was allowed to resign and even enjoyed a resurgence later in life. Some of his minions went to precision like G. Gordon Liddy but mostly because he wouldn't rat anybody out. 

prison

39 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The thing is I think there is a group of people who are in jeopardy because they did not say no to Obama and his administration. Look at Paige and Struzk in the Flynn case they are being accused of altering documents for what amounts to political gain. They and others could certainly end up at the gray bar inn.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is I think there is a group of people who are in jeopardy because they did not say no to Obama and his administration. Look at Paige and Struzk in the Flynn case they are being accused of altering documents for what amounts to political gain. They and others could certainly end up at the gray bar inn.

Bingo

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

Bingo

Sure..minor players. When Trump makes good on his Hillary Lock Her Up Pledge get back to me.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure..minor players. When Trump makes good on his Hillary Lock Her Up Pledge get back to me.

I’ve said several times that I am not expecting Hilary to be put in cuffs.  But the people under her oughta be lawyering up (they have).  People like Brennan, Comey, Page, Strozk, etc.  are likely to be indicted and at least some convicted.  My .02 anyways.

I’m on board with all of you in this...It would be a great service to this country and us everyday citizens and working class voters to see these assholes held accountable like we would if we pulled the same shit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m on board with all of you in this...It would be a great service to this country and us everyday citizens and working class voters to see these assholes held accountable like we would if we pulled the same shit.

absolutely I will say the last couple of years has definitely exposed the corruption more than probably any point in our history but Trumps as corrupt as the rest IMO

What has happened to Hillary is what could happen short of an indictment. She is no longer politically viable as a candidate and her pull inside the party has diminished a win for everyone. 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What has happened to Hillary is what could happen short of an indictment. She is no longer politically viable as a candidate and her pull inside the party has diminished a win for everyone. 

That is all on her...Trump beat her but it’s her inability to get over it that has lead to her downfall. 

The minor players are the ones who made the FISA court / Russia collusion farse happen. Hillary was getting no where in the press with the Steele documents they all knew it was BS. Without the help of the Justice department, FBI,CIA , etc,etc it would have just died. Again none of them had to help Hillary/ Obama do any of the things they did and to be fair they should have said no even if they were asked to do this kind of political mud slinging. People need to go to jail so that these institutions are not hurt any further and that in the future they are not used for more of this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is all on her...Trump beat her but it’s her inability to get over it that has lead to her downfall. 

Her inability to accept the outcome and her over the top bitterness is really the best part about her loss. If she were more rational and self aware I think she would still be in the game right now.