Check your account email address ×

Hero of The Fox News Crowd

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Which one? The one from the right or the left? Both can be considered half wits to either side. :lol:

When in doubt...take the best looking.  Almost guaranteed to be Fox.  I don't care about women's their political views any more than liberal "men".  Just too much emotional twatery involved.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When in doubt...take the best looking.  Almost guaranteed to be Fox.  I don't care about women's their political views any more than liberal "men".  Just too much emotional twatery involved.

Both are fuckable....that’s all I know 

49 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Which one? The one from the right or the left? Both can be considered half wits to either side. :lol:

Both of them but a threesome with them would be pretty gosh darn neato!! :ylsuper:

28 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

As long as neither of them speaks :lol:

I always thought a threesome with Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman would fun...again...no talking.   :quaqmire:

IMG_4975.PNG.d5212e20c5158bc07b5ab0a35c7a6028.PNG

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I always thought a threesome with Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman would fun...again...no talking.   :quaqmire:

Sarah’s getting a divorce.  I’m thinking of moving in with Tom.  I’d knock on her door all day long. :lol: 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Got to draw the line somewhere and I feel like we’re getting close to it. Those old Smokey eyes. Not much of a cougar chaser :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Sarah’s getting a divorce.  I’m thinking of moving in with Tom.  I’d knock on her door all day long. :lol: 

Fuck yes...he is always bitching about her but she is still a fine piece of ass.:quaqmire:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whenever I see that pic I want too put my hand on the back of her head .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

fuck I forgot about her :lol: 

Huizy got into bed with her at a fundraiser when they were both drunk and he dry humped her spoon style. Seriously, true story. I think I can finally share this since the statute of limitations should be up. :lol: 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

Huizy got into bed with her at a fundraiser when they were both drunk and he dry humped her spoon style. Seriously, true story. I think I can finally share this since the statute of limitations should be up. :lol: 

That’s so awesome 

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

:lol:  got to love fundraisers/conferences-  always good for drunken shenanigans like that.  

21 minutes ago, bussman said:

Huzy is my hero. :lol:   Did he give the two finger credit card swipe followed by a shocker?!

8 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

1963167920_Screenshot_20191101-0056292.thumb.png.c364d5a275ed6154e8ae2c854f000b6c.png

Burrrrn.  I love this new breed of young conservatives.  They get what they’re up against.  Her and Candace Owens are great.  Conservatives need people like them to counter all the indoctrinated snowflakes wandering around these days in a constant state of grievance.

• Thanks 1