Check your account email address ×

Snowmobile thread

Rod

1 hour ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

The more I look over this sled, the more I see why people are buying cats and not Polaris 

Wife gets a new Denali....but your daily driver is a 54 Plymouth?!  Wtf man. :dunno: 

46 minutes ago, bussman said:

Neither time was the engines fault you ginger loozer!!!  

Can’t say that about Methlaris 800 mills. :owned: 

Methlaris. :lol:  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wife gets a new Denali....but your daily driver is a 54 Plymouth?!  Wtf man. :dunno: 

Couldn't retro fit that epic Bro Muncher ont he Denali.  Look closer...there's velcro on the sides for the ones that jump out of the way.  Not sure of the contraption on the back though...  @168hp CAT 800 ???  What catalog did that come from?  Summit?  :lmao: 

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah but now they use polaris clutching you munch

You don't know.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s a 51 Chevy coupe with a fuel injected 350 :owned: 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Couldn't retro fit that epic Bro Muncher ont he Denali.  Look closer...there's velcro on the sides for the ones that jump out of the way.  Not sure of the contraption on the back though...  @168hp CAT 800 ???  What catalog did that come from?  Summit?  :lmao: 

You don't know.  :lol: 

Vince was bragging on it when he bought his last PC :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not a fan of stock clutching on Cat or Doo.  I don't know much about the Poo clutching.  Their issues are more severe.  :lol: 

I can see how you would be scared of poo by the gaping they do to doos and cats!

Edited by Anler

Just now, Anler said:

I can see how you would be scared of poo by the gaping they do to doos and cats!

Yuh.  Terrified.  I just don't want one of those tinker toyed piles to start dissembling as I am getting ready to pass.  :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh.  Terrified.  I just don't want one of those tinker toyed piles to start dissembling as I am getting ready to pass.  :lmao: 

600 passing power! :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's not the motor, it's the rider.  i can show you if you like.....right after I show your boyfriend.  :lol: 

Yeah show him first before I waste my time. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm gonna need you two to show up as a pair.  i'm not towing another blown Poo out of the trails.  Just hang a good ways back....right behind Ben.  :lol: 

right... 🙄

8 hours ago, bussman said:

Suzuki 800’s had shitty reeds, that’s pretty much it.  Everything else with all their 800’s were the most reliable in class. It was the terrible plastic quality and penny pinching stupid ass oil caps that fucked everything up. So glad Claude is gone. 

Don't forget about their cheap bearings.