Check your account email address ×

An Emerging Scenario Where Buttigieg Wins The Nomination

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I keep trying to ask him but Allah’s boy fucking ass keeps piping up with his shit during the answer.

Now Allah I believe hates fags! He hates everything! 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

But what does Jesus say? The joos are notorious homosexuals and pedophiles. They have rules for such in their talmud

The New Testament also prohibits homosexual marriage. Jesus talked about this in Matthew 19. The Pharisees said, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any reason at all?” (v. 3).
Jesus answered, “Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate” (vv. 4-6). Jesus was saying, “If you want to know the answer to the divorce question, then let’s look at God’s original plan for marriage. Genesis says marriage is one man with one woman for a lifetime.” By affirming God’s standard, Jesus was saying that any deviation from that standard–not just gay marriage but any deviation, such as adultery, premarital sex, or unbiblical divorce–is sin because it doesn’t measure up to the perfect standard of God. Jesus said marriage is one man with one woman for a lifetime.

Just now, Anler said:

Now Allah I believe hates fags! He hates everything! 

THEY ALL HATE EVERYTHING!!!!  The Jews did the first testament correctly.  Christians fucked it up from there with the “let’s add love, understanding and mercy” to his shtick.  It’ll be easier to get members that way!!!!

Shrewd business!

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

The New Testament also prohibits homosexual marriage. Jesus talked about this in Matthew 19. The Pharisees said, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any reason at all?” (v. 3).
Jesus answered, “Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate” (vv. 4-6). Jesus was saying, “If you want to know the answer to the divorce question, then let’s look at God’s original plan for marriage. Genesis says marriage is one man with one woman for a lifetime.” By affirming God’s standard, Jesus was saying that any deviation from that standard–not just gay marriage but any deviation, such as adultery, premarital sex, or unbiblical divorce–is sin because it doesn’t measure up to the perfect standard of God. Jesus said marriage is one man with one woman for a lifetime.

Looks like a lot of speculation to me. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

THEY ALL HATE EVERYTHING!!!!  The Jews did the first testament correctly.  Christians fucked it up from there with the “let’s add love, understanding and mercy” to his shtick.  It’ll be easier to get members that way!!!!

Shrewd business!

I agree. The world was much simpler when rage and vengance ruled the day... 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shrewd business!

The all about me thing.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like a lot of speculation to me. :lol: 

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

Just now, Anler said:

I agree. The world was much simpler when rage and vengance ruled the day... 

Easy to understand and much more decisive as to who gets to make decisions.  “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth”.  

Man, the weaklings sure took that seriously!  :lol:

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

Or, cuz it’s gross!  What man looks at another man’s hairy ass and says, “Oh yeah....I got to get me some of that!”

ewww.

:lol:

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Yes but I asked what Jesus says about fags specifically. I am looking for some direct quotes here, the stuff in red from the new testament... The old testament has all kinds of sick shit in it if you want to get all self righteous about that. Both the joos and muslims use old testament books...

28 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What if a woman lies with a woman? You know, biscuit kissers?  And not the dyke kind either. Good looking woman. You think Jesus would approve? Would he watch? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What if a woman lies with a woman? You know, biscuit kissers?  And not the dyke kind either. Good looking woman. You think Jesus would approve? Would he watch? 

Good looking ones you say?  FREE PASS!  YES PLEASE!

Ugly real world dykes?  Get out of my face with that disgusting behavior...get with the faggots and go party elsewhere!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. (Romans 1:26-27)

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. (Romans 1:26-27)

What if a woman takes it up the ass by a man? Jesus approved? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Like I’ve been saying....he’s the candidate to watch. 

https://iowastartingline.com/2019/10/26/an-emerging-scenario-where-buttigieg-wins-the-nomination/

:lol:   I'll admit he speaks with more common sense than most on the dem ticket but he has no chance.   Even if he squeaked out a victory in Iowa he doesn't stand a chance in NH.  He can't win in the NE.