Check your account email address ×

U.S. hostage Kayla Mueller had her fingernails pulled out before being repeatedly raped by ISIS leader

jtssrx

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no reason to soil this great man’s name after his cruel death was ordered by that bad orange man! He stood up for Islam when Islam needed him the most!

:lmao: 

It’s such a wonderful ideology.  I saw a basketball documentary.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

It’s her fault!!!!!

There’s a few people that deserve what happened to her. She doesn’t appear one of them. Yet when these folks place themselves in these compromised situations, they understand the risks. ISIS was basically a group of serial killers, rapists, and sadists roaming the countryside. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a few people that deserve what happened to her. She doesn’t appear one of them. Yet when these folks place themselves in these compromised situations, they understand the risks. ISIS was basically a group of serial killers, rapists, and sadists roaming the countryside. 

It's not their fault either.

Just now, spin_dry said:

You are deflecting from the topic.  Do you know what the topic is about?  Or do you automatically start a narrative shifting when those you defend are proven animals.

Yeah...

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are deflecting from the topic.  Do you know what the topic is about?  Or do you automatically start a narrative shifting when those you defend are proven animals.

Yeah...

Quite honestly the entire topic isn’t all that important to me. Traveling the area where she chose to travel was riddled with disaster. That’s all I’m saying 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Quite honestly the entire topic isn’t all that important to me. Traveling the area where she chose to travel was riddled with disaster. That’s all I’m saying 

But you swooped in to try to protect the Muslims in here while blaming the victim, eh?

Got it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Momodickisis.jpg

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

331102908_Momoalbukakememe.jpg.20b97445c325d864f23dd3332cdba73a.jpg

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

You love jizz all over your square headed Hitler loving Nazi face :flush: no surprise  at all Sodomite :finger: sick fat Nazi puke 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Now you are shifting again to make believe this isn’t what happened? 

Oh.

You are simply the most breathtakingly stupid person I think I've ever encountered. Its continually surprising how you can outdo yourself daily.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Somewhere in your delusional mind this makes sense and fills the narrative. 

Remember when those hikers were taken hostage by the Iranians or some such shit and everybody here said it served them right for being there...Weird.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are simply the most breathtakingly stupid person I think I've ever encountered. Its continually surprising how you can outdo yourself daily.

You’ve turned into a dead tooth.  Either fix yourself or I’m going to extract you.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Remember when those hikers were taken hostage by the Iranians or some such shit and everybody here said it served them right for being there...Weird.

Look!  Reinforcements are here!!!!  :lol:

I love this place!!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep. But somehow this is different. :lol: 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Is there no end to the puss that comes out of your infected manmade pussy hole? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How is it the same?  Again, try to control you feeble emotional flowage and look at the OP.  

I almost started explaining!  Holy shit!  :lol: 

Of course you stopped yourself, because you realized your’re wrong again.