Check your account email address ×

Who is lying?

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member

“The mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false — I questioned him directly on that,” Ratcliffe said Tuesday. “I can’t tell you what he said … but I can tell you what he didn’t say — neither he nor any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aid was being withheld.”

He added: “You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo.”

Why is the GOP requesting release of the full transcript of the testimony the the democraps refusing?  Pretty much says it all.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The phone transcript says it all, then there was Mulvaney last week and Taylor yesterday, you just can't be asking for political favors from a foreign entity in exchange for aid.

What's really funny is that Biden might not even be the nominee, yet our idiot president steps into a pile of shit over minutiae and debunked conspiracy theories :lol:

Actually it's legal to do so, USA doesn't just hand out millions without getting something in return, quid pro quo, it's always been like that,all countries do it.

What do you impeachment supporters want?  You hoping that an impeachment of trump will put another DEM politician in the White House?  For what. What is your politician going to do that makes you want him/her?  Can any one of you give an honest answer?

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What do you impeachment supporters want?  You hoping that an impeachment of trump will put another DEM politician in the White House?  For what. What is your politician going to do that makes you want him/her?  Can any one of you give an honest answer?

Many of the dumbfucks think impeachment of trump will put Shrillery in the White House.

58 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Actually it's legal to do so, USA doesn't just hand out millions without getting something in return, quid pro quo, it's always been like that,all countries do it.

wrong we give out all that money from the goodness of our hearts not to push an agenda

Trump was wrong in this case,  it's OK for his ball lappers to admit it,  while it happens all the time you don't do it so brazenly.  I just went to a meeting where 2 vendors supplied lunch an paid for the meeting room.  They didn't drop 5k in kindness but they aren't stupid enough to come out and say i'm doing this so now you owe me deals.  

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong we give out all that money from the goodness of our hearts not to push an agenda

Trump was wrong in this case,  it's OK for his ball lappers to admit it,  while it happens all the time you don't do it so brazenly.  I just went to a meeting where 2 vendors supplied lunch an paid for the meeting room.  They didn't drop 5k in kindness but they aren't stupid enough to come out and say i'm doing this so now you owe me deals.  

Done all the time by every country:

In common law, quid pro quo indicates that an item or a service has been traded in return for something of value, usually when the propriety or equity of the transaction is in question. A contract must involve consideration: that is, the exchange of something of value for something else of value.

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not even obsessed in the slightest :lmao: pathetic bottom feeding shitforbrains midget parasite lying fool 

Do your mailroom coworkers know you are a closet homosexual who envisions  penises when he looks at a bald man’s head? 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a study in human stupidity. People believe a seller of real estate. :lol: 

The man could really have a majority of the people in the country loving him if wasn't such a paranoid narcissist.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bone spurs the unhinged disparages a man with this record, yet bone spurs is loved by the faithful :lol:

A West Point graduate who served for six years as an Army infantry officer, including with the 101st Airborne Division in Vietnam, Mr. Taylor is among the country’s most experienced diplomats, and has served in every administration of both parties since 1985.

Former officials of both parties described Mr. Taylor in glowing terms and suggested that his credibility would be difficult for Mr. Trump’s allies to question.

“Ambassador Bill Taylor is a person of integrity with a strong, ethical base,” said R. Nicholas Burns, a former under secretary of state in the Bush administration. “I would also describe him as a true patriot. His entire professional life has been in service to the U.S.”

Stephen Sestanovich, who served as the State Department’s ambassador at large for the former Soviet Union under President Bill Clinton and who has traveled in Ukraine with Mr. Taylor, echoed that praise.

“You couldn’t ask for a more credible, universally respected, upright public servant to testify on the facts of this case,” he said, adding, “You want to go against Bill Taylor, you’ve got the whole city against you.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/22/us/politics/william-b-taylor-diplomat.html

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Do your mailroom coworkers know you are a closet homosexual who envisions  penises when he looks at a bald man’s head? 

Everyone agrees you and Ballsack look like cocks :lmao: